PDA

View Full Version : Hacker or Lagger? Devs look at this!

Nokhchalla
12-23-2017, 10:11 PM
So I was playing a couple of good matches until I ran into this guy.

As you can see in the video this guy is IMO most definitely using some software to his advantage.... The game runs smoothly, but whenever you engage this guy it starts to lag like hell. Look at his movement speed from 0:25, after that you can hear me pressing the mouse wheel button and at a split second he pushes me down and kills me, looks like some anti GB software as well, this happens again at 0:41, you can hear me tap the mouse wheel button for GB and straight away he pushes me down.

In the second match look at how he regenerates his HP, you can hear my teammate getting slighty salty as well lol.

I quit the game after that, had enough of this fool...

Im sure there are many more moments I didnt write here, I’ll leave it to the community. At 0:31 this russian fool is asking me if he’s lagging lol, as if he’s surprised, pretty bad attempt at hiding his dirty work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ygxYzx1fTU

Vakris_One
12-24-2017, 12:43 AM
Might want to edit the name out as it's against the naming and shaming rules. I've encountered this kind of lag as well at least 3 times this Season and it was always just one player on the enemy team that was lagging and warping around like this for our whole team when we encounter them. I'm not sure it's a hack unless someone found a way to bypass the anti-cheat system in Season 4 but I don't know anything about how hacks work so who knows. When we questioned one of the players that was lagging he seemed surprised that he was. In all 3 occasions it didn't seem to help the lagging player all that much as sometimes one of us killed him and sometimes he killed us. If it was a cheat I would have expected him to win every time.

I'm more inclined to assume that something in the game got buggy in Season 4 because well, every Season update has brought bugs with it.

Arekonator
12-24-2017, 01:03 AM
Seem like lagswitch to me. No lag compensation is killing it, and since S4 started, i've encountered it at least couple a day. Cant wait for decated servers.

UbiJurassic
12-24-2017, 01:45 AM
So I was playing a couple of good matches until I ran into this guy.

As you can see in the video this guy is IMO most definitely using some software to his advantage.... The game runs smoothly, but whenever you engage this guy it starts to lag like hell. Look at his movement speed from 0:25, after that you can hear me pressing the mouse wheel button and at a split second he pushes me down and kills me, looks like some anti GB software as well, this happens again at 0:41, you can hear me tap the mouse wheel button for GB and straight away he pushes me down.

In the second match look at how he regenerates his HP, you can hear my teammate getting slighty salty as well lol.

I quit the game after that, had enough of this fool...

Im sure there are many more moments I didnt write here, I’ll leave it to the community. At 0:31 this russian fool is asking me if he’s lagging lol, as if he’s surprised, pretty bad attempt at hiding his dirty work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ygxYzx1fTU

It definitely looks suspicious and I would definitely encourage you to report it to our support team so that they can look into it. Just include the video you sent and any details you feel are pertinent in the report. You can do that here. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater)

EnjoyTheRandoms
12-24-2017, 02:58 AM
i'm glad what some one recorded this, in last month i saw so much the same guys and this speedhack. 1. look on ur character he's have x50 animation speed (shaking), 2 all on lobby have fps drop 3. also bots on x50 speed. We need to do something.

Nokhchalla
12-24-2017, 12:18 PM
Might want to edit the name out as it's against the naming and shaming rules. I've encountered this kind of lag as well at least 3 times this Season and it was always just one player on the enemy team that was lagging and warping around like this for our whole team when we encounter them. I'm not sure it's a hack unless someone found a way to bypass the anti-cheat system in Season 4 but I don't know anything about how hacks work so who knows. When we questioned one of the players that was lagging he seemed surprised that he was. In all 3 occasions it didn't seem to help the lagging player all that much as sometimes one of us killed him and sometimes he killed us. If it was a cheat I would have expected him to win every time.

I'm more inclined to assume that something in the game got buggy in Season 4 because well, every Season update has brought bugs with it.

Nah, if I were to remove his name the video would be useless. This is the first time I've encountered something so severe.

i'm glad what some one recorded this, in last month i saw so much the same guys and this speedhack. 1. look on ur character he's have x50 animation speed (shaking), 2 all on lobby have fps drop 3. also bots on x50 speed. We need to do something.

I sent a case to the support team.

vgrimr_J
12-24-2017, 02:29 PM
lagswitch 100% this should be already enough proof for perma ban but that will not happen sadly

Vakris_One
12-24-2017, 04:15 PM
So this is actually what a lagswitch looks like? In that case I think I'll dig up the two times I recorded this happening and submit them to the support team.

BTTrinity
12-26-2017, 09:58 PM
So this is actually what a lagswitch looks like? In that case I think I'll dig up the two times I recorded this happening and submit them to the support team.

This is exactly what constant lagswitching looks like. Scummy af, lag switching alone is the reason P2P will NEVER work.

DAC.CaSs
12-27-2017, 12:20 AM
This S*** happen all day to everyone . if you try to play tournament this is what you get . but the scumbs that do this ar never punushed couse dunno why . as i say before in this game if you have the worst connection you ar the winner . if you have good connection but overstress it somehow and lagswitching / tweeking make you a god . guess why ppl continue to leave the game ?.