PDA

View Full Version : Is the Faction War spanning across all platforms?

Stahlrusse
12-23-2017, 07:59 PM
When I log into the game on PC and the Faction Map shows, is this Faction War Map only for PC or are all platforms included in this map?

UbiJurassic
12-24-2017, 01:51 AM
When I log into the game on PC and the Faction Map shows, is this Faction War Map only for PC or are all platforms included in this map?

Yes, the Faction War is cross-platform and the map represents the efforts of all players on all platforms.

Ulrichvonbek111
12-24-2017, 03:40 AM
Yes, the Faction War is cross-platform and the map represents the efforts of all players on all platforms.

I've seen hundreds AFK over the last 9weeks or more.
Let me put a few thoughts I have on this.
As far as farming for levelling up prestige I seriously have my doubts as many that I have seen have been of high reputation.
Thus being the case then there is little profit as far of getting gear or experience points goes.
Now this leads to a darker place,very dark.
The majority of AFK's I've come across are either knights or Vikings,in most recent times Vikings.
How is it possible for the knights in the last 24hrs to have in defence on Samurai border 1x2m...2x3m....2x1m assets and at the same time be taking Samurai territories with the equivalent numbers of assets in attack ? That's 20m assets in total.
The darker side is that they're not farming to boost heroes,,
they're farming assets that are being directed to a flagged territory..This is so obvious and also why the Faction War's legitimacy is being compromised..
It should be stopped,,suspended until you Dev's fix the cheating AFK population that are stacking assets through deciet and definitely without honour.

Until you fix this you're being complicit with tampering with the results of each Season.

Stahlrusse
12-24-2017, 10:55 AM
I've seen hundreds AFK over the last 9weeks or more.
Let me put a few thoughts I have on this.
As far as farming for levelling up prestige I seriously have my doubts as many that I have seen have been of high reputation.
Thus being the case then there is little profit as far of getting gear or experience points goes.
Now this leads to a darker place,very dark.
The majority of AFK's I've come across are either knights or Vikings,in most recent times Vikings.
How is it possible for the knights in the last 24hrs to have in defence on Samurai border 1x2m...2x3m....2x1m assets and at the same time be taking Samurai territories with the equivalent numbers of assets in attack ? That's 20m assets in total.
The darker side is that they're not farming to boost heroes,,
they're farming assets that are being directed to a flagged territory..This is so obvious and also why the Faction War's legitimacy is being compromised..
It should be stopped,,suspended until you Dev's fix the cheating AFK population that are stacking assets through deciet and definitely without honour.

Until you fix this you're being complicit with tampering with the results of each Season.

Being afk makes your team more likely to lose. For a lose you get less points for Faction War. Then you'd rather fight, wouldn't you? I don't see how afking gives you an advantage in this regard. My guess is these people were really afk and not "farming" as you say, which would be a bad idea to begin with.

Ulrichvonbek111
12-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Being afk makes your team more likely to lose. For a lose you get less points for Faction War. Then you'd rather fight, wouldn't you? I don't see how afking gives you an advantage in this regard. My guess is these people were really afk and not "farming" as you say, which would be a bad idea to begin with.

What is the point that you're missing in my post...
It is this...When the person AFKing isn't playing ie working,,sleeping or for whatever other reasons they are still earning assets for their factions.
Evey amount of assets count no matter how few..Picture 3,000+ AFK accounts earning say 400 assets minimum each over an eight hour period.
Work it out for yourself.
You've missed my point whether deliberately or through ignorance.

Yes work it out,,some people will do anything in gaining assets for victory.

It surpasses me how didn't grasp what I was putting out there in my post.
I wonder......