PDA

View Full Version : Photomode Update

jeejjjeeee
12-23-2017, 03:22 PM
Would it be possible to get a photomode update for AC Unity and Syndicate? I know there are many who would really want that!

All we want for Christmas is a photomode update 🎄

jeejjjeeee
12-26-2017, 12:27 PM
Guess I've been bad this year, I didn't get a photomode update for Christmas... Maybe next year..?

MnemonicSyntax
12-26-2017, 03:30 PM
Did you actually expect.this to.come out on Christmas? Even if it's possible or something the team is interested in doing?

It's not something that you can just add to any game, you do realize that right?

jeejjjeeee
12-27-2017, 10:35 PM
Did you actually expect.this to.come out on Christmas? Even if it's possible or something the team is interested in doing?

It's not something that you can just add to any game, you do realize that right?

Ofc I do, I wasn't expecting an update so soon, just trying to spread the word. We're a group of people on Instagram who's trying to get Ubisoft's attention on the matter, using every platform we can.

MnemonicSyntax
12-28-2017, 12:03 AM
Ofc I do, I wasn't expecting an update so soon, just trying to spread the word. We're a group of people on Instagram who's trying to get Ubisoft's attention on the matter, using every platform we can.

There are posts about it already.

I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.