PDA

View Full Version : Topic on Bans

bakerlee33
12-23-2017, 05:29 AM
So I play Rainbow 6 Siege with a bunch of friends. These guys always mess around and down me trying to make me mad. I have started team killing them for this. I have recently started receiving bans for extensive periods. Yesterday I just finished a 3 day ban, so after this I swore to stop team killing them. Earlier tonight, I was shooting a Vigil and they both got in front of my bullets accidentally and I accidentally killed both of them. I then received an 8 day ban. Is there any way I can have this ban lifted so I can play with them during the Holidays or have my bans restarted so I don't receive bans that are longer (ex 1 month, 3 months...)

Biosoftworld
12-23-2017, 07:51 PM
Get good

WeelChairDrivBy
01-19-2018, 01:03 AM
new players arent the only ones being taken advantage of. players who dont have the time to play extensively throughout the week are also at a disadvantage. I play once or twice a week im a gold 3 and find it near impossible to make it up to platinum due to overwhelming amount of smurf accounts. I understand they may be "gold 3" but when you have plat and diamond accounts that gold 3 is a misnomer. im tired of a level 25 on the opposite team going 9-1 and playing way out of my skill set. Ubisoft please take into account the level with the ranking system please im struggling to keep playing.