PDA

View Full Version : Season pass exclusive patterns locked???

Benji28613
12-22-2017, 10:46 PM
All of the patterns that is stated "unlocked by owning the season pass" is locked for my raider. Also every time I start the game I have a new item marker (yellow circle) that states that I have new patterns. The I go and check and it is those patters that are new yet they are still locked. What to do?

.. and yes I do own the season pass

UbiJurassic
12-22-2017, 10:48 PM
All of the patterns that is stated "unlocked by owning the season pass" is locked for my raider. Also every time I start the game I have a new item marker (yellow circle) that states that I have new patterns. The I go and check and it is those patters that are new yet they are still locked. What to do?

.. and yes I do own the season pass

The team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. It seems to only be affecting the Raider and the Berserker for their Blood and Onyx, Twined Snakes, Charging Drakar, Knotted Spiral, and Prow Dragon cosmetics

Benji28613
12-23-2017, 12:21 AM
The team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. It seems to only be affecting the Raider and the Berserker for their Blood and Onyx, Twined Snakes, Charging Drakar, Knotted Spiral, and Prow Dragon cosmetics

Thanks for the quick answer :) Good to hear that the devs know about this.

DayShadow94
01-15-2018, 01:40 AM
if i use the "blood and onyx" color for my shaman, the next time it loads it resets to the default colors. any cosmetic i set that says "unlocked y owning the season pass" on my shaman is reset the next time the model loads as if i dont have them unlocked but are still able to set them anyways. not sure if this is only happening for me but when trying to look up anything about owning the season pass cosmetics, this was the only bug i found that people are mentioning.