PDA

View Full Version : Where do I increase bot difficulty?

Facenotseen
12-22-2017, 09:53 PM
Just got the game yesterday, spent the first few hours learning the drills in training. Felt ready and went online duel and got my backend handed to me. Didnít win a single fight. Unfortunately I donít think there are many new players on PC and Iím being matched against experience players whom I have absolutely no chance against.

Iím really happy to see that I seem to be able to play all modes with AIs though. But they are all level 1 and are too easy. I played against the level 2 and level 3 bots in training, can I fight against them (not just the fat guy and valkyrie but other class as well) in duel, dominion etc (or are they only in training)? I havenít found the option to change. Appreciate your guidance.

UbiInsulin
12-22-2017, 10:08 PM
There isn't an option to change PvAI difficulty directly at this time. The bots' level is based on your unranked PvP MMR, so performing well in those modes is an indirect way to increase the level of bot you face.

We have passed on the suggestion for selectable AI difficulty to the team!

Facenotseen
12-23-2017, 05:44 AM
There isn't an option to change PvAI difficulty directly at this time. The bots' level is based on your unranked PvP MMR, so performing well in those modes is an indirect way to increase the level of bot you face.

We have passed on the suggestion for selectable AI difficulty to the team!

Ok gosh please do! At the current point there is simply no way for me to win against any real player. It Is like Iím the only player who bought For Honor during the steam sale and I cannot find anyone on my skill level. The only way for me to train and get better while also leveling up and get loots is to play against better bots.

Thank you so much for passing along my request. I really love the concept and gameplay of the game, but cannot enjoy it right now.