PDA

View Full Version : How do i get past shugoki as raider

Eyyupyeser95
12-22-2017, 06:33 PM
The hyper armor is just ********. He waits till i attack presses a light and then headbuts me and stares at me the whole match. What do i do against that turtle and btw ubisoft rework every old heroes to the level of shaman

The_B0G_
12-22-2017, 06:39 PM
The hyper armor is just ********. He waits till i attack presses a light and then headbuts me and stares at me the whole match. What do i do against that turtle and btw ubisoft rework every old heroes to the level of shaman

Unblockable heavy into stunning light tap. Just throw a lot of those in there, keep up pressure, it only takes a few seconds for him to get his uninterruptable stance back. A GB instantly takes this stance away but don't try to do the raider running carry charge, I have raiders do that to me on my Shugoki and it's a free charged heavy if I time it right, it's at least a free normal heavy.

Erhanninja
12-22-2017, 06:40 PM
Agreed as above. Or you can just start with simple GB to take hyper armor off..or just parry if you can.

Ackturi
12-22-2017, 06:43 PM
Unblockable heavy into stunning light tap. Just throw a lot of those in there, keep up pressure, it only takes a few seconds for him to get his uninterruptable stance back. A GB instantly takes this stance away but don't try to do the raider running carry charge, I have raiders do that to me on my Shugoki and it's a free charged heavy if I time it right, it's at least a free normal heavy.

Also a free gb against charging raider