PDA

View Full Version : A 'brief' shaman rant

D3dicatedSrv3rz
12-22-2017, 03:20 PM
Who thought it would be a good idea and not annoying to have a character with Shugoki's hug mechanic and add RANGE, CANCELLING, SPEED, TRACKING, REMOVING THE MISS DAMAGE APPLICATION, with the only downside being the semi-situational nature of only working during a bleed.

https://media.giphy.com/media/z1GQ9t8FxipnG/giphy.gif

SenBotsu893
12-22-2017, 04:57 PM
i can imagine the process of her development:

"okey shes assasin aight? so lets give her the fastest strongest and savest dodge attack" - okey fair enough
"hey how bout we give her way better version of storm rush" - well shes an assasin so okey
"i am also thinking bleed attacks lets take pk softcancel but improve it" -im hoping the other assasins wont become obsolete
"hey wouldnt it be cool if she had raider Fury as an easy unblockable move" - uuh shes supposed to be an quick assasin right?
"oh oh how about an warlord headbutt with more range and Wallsplat" - wait are you sure thats a good idea?
"dude i got it: auto-heal by attacking a bleeding opponent" - that seems to be quite the advantage for her
"wait it gets better. warlords headbutt becomes shugokis embrace" - isnt that out of character?
"but not just any shugo embrace, its fast, no selfdamage, has more distance" - dude you are making fun now are you?
"neeed more bleed man!!! zone softcancel bleed!!! chain end bleed!!!" -are you feeling alright?
"recovery time cancelable with dodges!!! unblockalbe softcancel into gb!!!" - dude stop you are creating a monster
"muahahahahaha more cancels who cares if the animation looks stupid then!!!" - may the coming generations forgive us

-well at least give her a lower hp amount to make it a little less obnoxios " maximum possible assasin HP!!!!"
-you do realise this will only increase the call for nervs do you? "hahahahah dont worry we will buff her damage numbers so ridicules high at launch so the first nerv will still keep her at the top!!!"

OoKaMi_79
12-22-2017, 05:43 PM
Not a problem that a new character has so many tools but if you are going to face it with previous heroes then upgrade them at the same time to make it feel as fair duels....donít nerf a thing....buff everything....make the game evolve. P.D. Iím not a Shaman player...even when I got her with my season pass she is still reputation 1, not really interested on her.

Devils-_-legacy
12-22-2017, 05:44 PM
I got to the point were I just bought shaman to compete

We.the.North
12-22-2017, 08:41 PM
You forget she also has probably the best lineup of feats in the game.

SenBotsu893
12-22-2017, 09:02 PM
You forget she also has probably the best lineup of feats in the game.

ah i knew i forgot something!

i really think second wind and the 25% damage reduction dont belong on an self-healing assasin.

KSI_TheMadKing
12-22-2017, 09:42 PM
I love this. @SenBotsu893

PolishRifle81
12-23-2017, 01:57 AM
Well wrote senbotsu. I was feeling the same way.

Baturai
12-23-2017, 02:18 AM
Senbotsu, thank you.