PDA

View Full Version : no words on aramusha improvements #5

SenBotsu893
12-22-2017, 01:06 PM
not like i expected to actually hear anything about aramusha this past warriors den.

still nothing on heavy off gb. still nothing on throw into wall bug. still nothing on lights beeing interrupted by gb. still nothing on his lack of options. still nothing on his lack of stats.

but how quick they react to make sure raider has his cheesy 90 damage oos punish back.

it becomes more and more clear how little effort is taken towards the samurai characters in general that it makes me wonder why they are even included in this game at all?

Alustar.
12-22-2017, 01:15 PM
Meanwhile the majority of the original roster good untouched.
Have you ever given thought that maybe they are still working things out? Honestly dude, you need to have a little me patience. Plenty of other problems persist that realistically have higher importance.

SenBotsu893
12-22-2017, 06:17 PM
and even the original roster has more options than aramusha.

i really want to know why they released a character so increadably useless while the other dlc character was given every thinkable kit and more.

The_B0G_
12-22-2017, 06:24 PM
Highlander still hasn't been touched since his release and he's certainly weaker than Arumusha. His only viable opener is a light attack. Celtic curse is okay but get parried a lot if you use it to often.

Have patience, only nerfs get bumped to the front of the Devs list, buffs and reworks are probably done in order of who needs it the most.