PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha bleed feat

Bl0wH4rd74728
12-22-2017, 03:49 AM
Okay so some people already are having difficulties blocking Aramushas light combo (myself included at times) it seems to be really overboard that he has the bleed feat. Not trying to be rude or anything but it seems like people are being kicked while theyre already down by him being able to do this. I dont really see the point of the bleed feat being ingame it seems to powerful to use but if not take it out atleast dont give it to Aramusha with the light combo and bleed combined youre dead in like 3 seconds. And its getting rather annoying to be playing 4v4 and your against the whole enemy team because your teamates are dead and having a shaman do her little tackle shove that makes your character unbalanced. There have been multiple shaman that constantly use it making it impossible to defend yourself against any attacks. Maybe give her a stamina drawback to wear she can use it two or maybe three times before she is out of stamina? Just giving some ideas.

bannex19
12-22-2017, 04:23 AM
Honestly, bleed damage at all in this game is one of the worst ideas in my opinion. Everybody has blades besides shugo and conq...

There is nothing worse than dying from bleeding in for honor, I'd rather be edged.

Bl0wH4rd74728
12-22-2017, 04:27 AM
I agree completely shamans trap that takes away all your health and leaves nothing but bleed is completely overboard.

Alustar.
12-22-2017, 12:43 PM
And yet all of these can be avoided.

Okita_Soji..
12-22-2017, 02:29 PM
And yet all of these can be avoided.

Exactly, by not playing the game. It's not a "get gud" thing either it's a character flaw issue. In duels sure it's not an issue there are no feats and that's what a lot of players prefer but in 4v4 it is an issue. You get an araumusha and a shamen in a 2v1 later in the game when the feats are unlocked, forget it just wait to respawn. Shamen has too many good feats and not sure why every character has bleed now as well. They gave the new heroes too much and making all the original characters reworks to match these new heroes will be a mistake. Instead of just a few heroes that have issues it will be all.

Devils-_-legacy
12-22-2017, 07:18 PM
I'd rather the orignals class get the reworks so here on par with Shaman