PDA

View Full Version : Any ETA on those dedicated servers?

StrOf10kBabies
12-22-2017, 03:00 AM
One of the apparent issues that I have been having since season 4 launch was the horrendous frame rate drop and lag during some matches. I participated on the dedicated servers and it felt like playing a completely new game. My hits felt solid, I could properly parry and react in combat, 1v1 duels were enjoyable, and the overall experience for me was very positive. Since the announcement of the Frost Wind Festival, again I would have the same troubling issues post season 4. I would que up with a friend and have a few matches that would run fine, but after a few completed matches the game would lag tremendously and I would get disconnected. After that it even gets worse when I get to the title screen and I force exit the game. I either believe that this is a very bad memory leaking issue due to peer to peer synchronization, or something on the technical side whenever I join a match in progress/new game after I match up with a bad client.

We need those dedicated servers ASAP Ubisoft. I can't properly enjoy this event as much as I want to. Please bring them to the game or at least give us a date for ETA on when they will be added.

RoosterIlluzion
12-22-2017, 06:25 AM
For Honor 2

GeneraISoIo
12-22-2017, 03:23 PM
My guess is year 2, February.

FredEx919
12-22-2017, 05:11 PM
We haven't shared an ETA yet, but hopefully we'll have something concrete for you all in the near future. The recent test went well, but also gave us some things to work on. I'll try to get as many updates to share as possible.

Halvtand
12-22-2017, 10:08 PM
We haven't shared an ETA yet, but hopefully we'll have something concrete for you all in the near future. The recent test went well, but also gave us some things to work on. I'll try to get as many updates to share as possible.

Do you think there will be a second test before the actual release?