PDA

View Full Version : Light spam

Saml84
12-22-2017, 02:17 AM
When will the devs fix it? Probably never since it's Been in the game ever since launch. Either somehow make console 60 fps or balance both platforms separately.

Alustar.
12-22-2017, 12:51 PM
I'll be glad when you noobs stop blaming this problem on 60fps it really shows how little you understand about game design.

Charmzzz
12-22-2017, 12:57 PM
God, this discussion again.

First, fix your own input lag: wired LAN connection, wired controller
Second: get a PC monitor or TV with gamemode
Third: adjust your controller deadzones
Fourth: know your opponent and their attack patterns. most characters in the game have a 500ms attack, everything slower is pretty much parryable every time if you have above mentioned "tweaks"

CandleInTheDark
12-22-2017, 02:00 PM
One thing I would say is wait for dedicated servers and whatever lag compensation system there is, during the open test a lot more lights were parried than I have seen at any time using P2P.

Saml84
12-22-2017, 05:07 PM
I'll be glad when you noobs stop blaming this problem on 60fps it really shows how little you understand about game design.
Looks like you never played both maybe you don't have enough money for a pc? But there is a huge difference on pc pk is easy mode to fight on console she is cancer and a skilled pk is almost impossible to beat.

Alustar.
12-22-2017, 05:47 PM
Looks like you never played both maybe you don't have enough money for a pc? But there is a huge difference on pc pk is easy mode to fight on console she is cancer and a skilled pk is almost impossible to beat.

I have a custom built rig, I prefer my fighting games on console where the player base is larger and more accessible. I built my computer for animation design, it's a work tool, not a toy.

Devils-_-legacy
12-22-2017, 05:52 PM
Ok Not sure if your being dumb or trolling here. Are you saying 60 fps and 30 fps there's no diffrence when theres double the frames that means theres a better chance of you reacting to the visual stimulus

Alustar.
12-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Ok Not sure if your being dumb or trolling here. Are you saying 60 fps and 30 fps there's no diffrence when theres double the frames that means theres a better chance of you reacting to the visual stimulus

I'm saying functionally computers are by nature better at handling the amount of data in transfer rates, both between the player and the machine, and then between machines overall. Most of PC players run on exclusively hard lined connections with high end/after market processors, GPUs. This argument of not having .005 of a millisecond I thought was over. A 500ms attack is 500ms regardless of frame rates.

The_B0G_
12-22-2017, 06:12 PM
I'm saying functionally computers are by nature better at handling the amount of data in transfer rates, both between the player and the machine, and then between machines overall. Most of PC players run on exclusively hard lined connections with high end/after market processors, GPUs. This argument of not having .005 of a millisecond I thought was over. A 500ms attack is 500ms regardless of frame rates.

I think what they are trying to say is that with 60 frames its easier to spot tells in the animations for certain attacks. With console you have half the frames, so certain faster attacks like assassin lights, can seem almost instant, especially if they are constantly moving their guard zone.

Devils-_-legacy
12-22-2017, 06:51 PM
A 500 ms attack
30 fps = 0.03 frames per millisecond frames = 15
60 fps = 0.06 frames per millisecond
Frames = 30

Devils-_-legacy
12-22-2017, 06:56 PM
I would rather 60 fps yes still the same amount of time but without the same number of visual ques you have a smaller chance of reaction I don't mind the 30 fps but to stay the comp don't have a advantage is dumb seeing as it's not impossible to do with a ps4

Mtcmnkk
12-23-2017, 03:48 AM
A 500 ms attack
30 fps = 0.03 frames per millisecond frames = 15
60 fps = 0.06 frames per millisecond
Frames = 30

Math is too far over alustars head. Dur frames start same time so the flicker makes the raider light and pk light the same speed on both Xbox and toaster a hur

Devils-_-legacy
12-23-2017, 04:24 AM
Light spam is a issue but I think dedicated servers will fix this i can block or parry the mojority of the time but they could make it 60 fps bout I don't think they will I wasn't Bashing aluster I tend to agree with him on most thing about fh game that I've seen him post

Howard_T_J
12-23-2017, 06:40 AM
One thing I would say is wait for dedicated servers and whatever lag compensation system there is, during the open test a lot more lights were parried than I have seen at any time using P2P.

I was actually parried less in dedicated servers and I was able to pull off far more deflects

Mirage6201
12-26-2017, 05:42 PM
The twitch players that play on PC also played on console for tournaments and complained about lights. So...

I would like to point out the animations on some assasins have little movement, so having additional frames to see it coming would be advantageous.

Ignore alustar, he canít have a conversation without putting people down.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
12-26-2017, 08:34 PM
God, this discussion again.

First, fix your own input lag: wired LAN connection, wired controller
Second: get a PC monitor or TV with gamemode
Third: adjust your controller deadzones
Fourth: know your opponent and their attack patterns. most characters in the game have a 500ms attack, everything slower is pretty much parryable every time if you have above mentioned "tweaks"

I love this game. I love its flaws. But in no way should the player ever be blamed for the connection issues this game has. In no world should anyone have to buy a additional things to make sure this game runs the way it should. I dont mind adjusting things, or trying different solutions, but I really feel you are pushing it way too far. The game has issues, and its not our TVs or monitors, its Ubisoft's issues. Sure like I said and like you suggested, there are things we can do to help the situation. But the way you put it, you are putting the blame on the player.

Alustar.
12-26-2017, 10:03 PM
I love this game. I love its flaws. But in no way should the player ever be blamed for the connection issues this game has. In no world should anyone have to buy a additional things to make sure this game runs the way it should. I dont mind adjusting things, or trying different solutions, but I really feel you are pushing it way too far. The game has issues, and its not our TVs or monitors, its Ubisoft's issues. Sure like I said and like you suggested, there are things we can do to help the situation. But the way you put it, you are putting the blame on the player.

See and here's where that ideal diverges from reality. No one is saying you have to get our do these things to perform in the game. But as with any machine based medium, having the top of the line for performance will give you an edge.
Sometimes it IS your TVs fault because most television sets are not set up by default to handle the types of images seen in videogames. Likewise, if you want superior response time out of your device, typically you buy aftermarket equipment. Every single niche of professional or amateur competitive circuits have this, from to racing to video games. You can't run on sub par connections and settings and hope to have the upper hand competitively.

PolishRifle81
12-27-2017, 02:38 PM
By wired controller, do u mean have the charging cable plugged in?

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
12-27-2017, 06:09 PM
See and here's where that ideal diverges from reality. No one is saying you have to get our do these things to perform in the game. But as with any machine based medium, having the top of the line for performance will give you an edge.
Sometimes it IS your TVs fault because most television sets are not set up by default to handle the types of images seen in videogames. Likewise, if you want superior response time out of your device, typically you buy aftermarket equipment. Every single niche of professional or amateur competitive circuits have this, from to racing to video games. You can't run on sub par connections and settings and hope to have the upper hand competitively.

Well of course, and I hear you. I really do. But I have good internet speed, an updated TV and still have these issues. Trust me, Im not computer expert but I know my connection is good. I experience issues in this game that I dont in others. And truth be told its minimal my problems but theyre there. People shouldnt have to go above and beyond is what Im saying. And that what I feel his response to the OP was.

An example is a "wired" controller. The X1 and the PS4 are wireless. Unless I misunderstood him, there is no reason I should have to alter my play but attaching a wire to improve my experience. I dont have to in any other game, why this one?

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
12-27-2017, 06:13 PM

Well of course, and I hear you. I really do. But I have good internet speed, an updated TV and still have these issues. Trust me, Im not computer expert but I know my connection is good. I experience issues in this game that I dont in others. And truth be told its minimal my problems. But people shouldnt have to go above and beyond is what Im saying. And that what I feel his response to the OP was.

Vakris_One
12-27-2017, 06:41 PM
Well of course, and I hear you. I really do. But I have good internet speed, an updated TV and still have these issues. Trust me, Im not computer expert but I know my connection is good. I experience issues in this game that I dont in others. And truth be told its minimal my problems but theyre there. People shouldnt have to go above and beyond is what Im saying. And that what I feel his response to the OP was.

An example is a "wired" controller. The X1 and the PS4 are wireless. Unless I misunderstood him, there is no reason I should have to alter my play but attaching a wire to improve my experience. I dont have to in any other game, why this one?
Depends on what other games you play. You'll feel it way more on reaction based games and online games.

A wired controller has far less input delay because there is little to no signal delay from the time you press a button to the console receiving the information. A wireless controller sends its signal via bluetooth, which can be slowed or disrupted by factors such as distance away from the machine recieving the signal and if another device or devices are also sending and recieving wireless signals in close proximity such as a Wifi router. Most of the time the input delay is so small that we humans don't even notice the difference but with reaction based games like For Honor and fighting games in general the fluctuating input delays from wireless controlers can sometimes negatively affect the experience.

It's not essential to have a wired controller to play those types of games but it also highly depends on the environment you're playing in. If you have just your machine and your wireless controller in the room then you'll probably never see a difference in input delays between wired and wireless. If however you have a bunch of bluetooth signals flying around from various devices in the room such as a Wifi router, phones/tablet/laptop all sending and receiving in the same room as your wieless controller then you will see some input delay and you will see a difference between wired and wireless.

Alustar.
12-27-2017, 07:01 PM
Depends on what other games you play. You'll feel it way more on reaction based games and online games.

A wired controller has far less input delay because there is little to no signal delay from the time you press a button to the console receiving the information. A wireless controller sends its signal via bluetooth, which can be slowed or disrupted by factors such as distance away from the machine recieving the signal and if another device or devices are also sending and recieving wireless signals in close proximity such as a Wifi router. Most of the time the input delay is so small that we humans don't even notice the difference but with reaction based games like For Honor and fighting games in general the fluctuating input delays from wireless controlers can sometimes negatively affect the experience.

It's not essential to have a wired controller to play those types of games but it also highly depends on the environment you're playing in. If you have just your machine and your wireless controller in the room then you'll probably never see a difference in input delays between wired and wireless. If however you have a bunch of bluetooth signals flying around from various devices in the room such as a Wifi router, phones/tablet/laptop all sending and receiving in the same room as your wieless controller then you will see some input delay and you will see a difference between wired and wireless.

This is all spot on, not to mention as you mentioned not being a computer expert, there are other things you can do to your router to increase performance, as well. Opening all ports for the game client is one that will prevent you from getting a restricted nat type as well. Like Vakris said, a lot of these fixes are situational and negligible at best and really only see a difference in the highest tiers of play. outside of that, checking with your ISP to ensure proper routing is another issue some people have. I too pay for above standard internet, and still regularly call in to have my routing reset to ensure that I am getting the most direct routing options possible.

Knight_Raime
12-28-2017, 01:04 AM
To answer the question no. Probably not. "light spam" is a term I rather dislike because majority of people use it as a blanket term when it's much more specific. "Spam" in a fighting game is using the exact same move 3+ times in rapid succession. In for honor's parameters this would equate to say Peace keeper hitting you with the left light 3 times. If the opponent is switching their direction consistently and frequently it is not spam. If we were in a true blue fighting game where combos were a regular thing then a sequence of attacks forming a combo could be considered spam if that same sequence is used repeatedly. But because for honor lacks a lot of the depth traditional fighters have it's inaccurate to use the same term with seperate parameters.

So instead lets look at the crux here. Which isn't spam. But quick light attacks being difficult to deal with (and I use the word difficult very loosely.) What causes this? Several things. Guard switch delay. action ques (to an extent) lower FPS on console. input delay. Lack of dedi servers. lack of lag comp. connection type. controller type. Viewing device.

Guard switch delay and action ques are baked in mechanics that likely won't be changed. So we really don't need to look at this. FPS on console won't be changing either as it's a big undertaking. More so than anything else. Dedis are on their way and will ensure that we're not having any kind of host advantage and matches won't drop anymore.
Before I address the rest let me discuss frame rate.

If you are under the assumption that having double frames will directly give you double the time to react you'd be wrong. Both PC and console have the same time to react to something. Having more frames just lets you "see" the attack in more detail. Wether this will aid someone or not isn't a clear cut answer. As one's own reaction times limits varies from person to person. I'm obviously against the majority here but I don't believe that having 60 fps alone will suddenly make half the console player base be able to deal with lights better. My entire basis on this thought is due to the fact that I myself am an above average duelist on console on my better days. And playing in 60 fps didn't really seem to aid me much. As i'm already able to block or parry on reaction most light attacks. I'm not saying it wouldn't be helpful. I'm just saying the entire argument crutching on this alone is a poor argument that I personally believe people use to cover up their own shortcomings as a player.

But onto the rest. Input delay. There is a small input delay on both pc and console if you use a wireless controller. if you're looking to shave off as much things as possible to have the best experience wired is the way to go. Which leads me into the next point. Connection type. It's entirely possible to play just fine with a wireless connection. But going wired means you have priority on your network. Something that could be a good deal important if you live in a house with heavy internet activity. Lastly viewing device. TV's and monitors have this thing called "refresh rate" or how fast information is shared between your console/PC and your tv/monitor.

TV's are usually not equipped to be proper gaming devices. so their refresh rate isn't as good as a decent gaming monitors. How does refresh rate help you? Roughly speaking the shorter the delay (competitive gamers recommend 1-3 rate) the sooner you see the information. The sooner you see the information the sooner you could in theory react to an attack. In my opinion having a good gaming monitor (even for console players) is what will make the biggest difference. At least it did for me. I used to struggle with valk lights. Now even on my standard LCD tv I don't because I got used to them from playing on a decent monitor. I also noticed an increase in my ability to deal with shinobi and pk lights.

You also shouldn't forget to adjust your dead zones and your top direction angle. Dead zones deal with how much or how little you need to move the stick to get an input. and the top direction angle adjusting exists purely to help make it easier or harder to switch to top. I myself struggle to switch up input wise. So I made it wider,

As a console player the best way you can play for honor is a wired controller with a wired connection on a monitor that has 5 or lower on the refresh rate and adjusted your dead zones/top stance width.

GNG.DardyDard
12-28-2017, 10:43 AM
Imagine being such a **** tier player that you don't grow in skill as you play the game. You say that they won't fix light spam since its been here since launch, implying you've been here since launch. If you genuinely can't fight a PK, Shinobi or any other fast light hero after a year worth of playing (I'm just guessing here) then you should probably give up. Fighting games aren't for you, bud.

Saml84
12-28-2017, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the attempt to help but this is really out of my hands to fix I have everything all set up perfectly that you can't think of I have a total amount of play time on console at a month and about a week on pc. I can parry any attack in the game on pc but on console the only attack I can't parry are zones like warden and orochi but more importantly pk lights and things similar to that nature. To all who think I'm just bad at the game for saying this I say I'm being matched up with the highest skilled players on both platforms based on rep and fh tracker if that means anything to anyone, anyway I have yet to see anyone on console parry these lights on purpose since beta I see this as a problem and to those who don't Idk if you like inherently unfair characters because you play them or Don't care but I will never call these characters fair or good for the game.

Alustar.
12-28-2017, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the attempt to help but this is really out of my hands to fix I have everything all set up perfectly that you can't think of I have a total amount of play time on console at a month and about a week on pc. I can parry any attack in the game on pc but on console the only attack I can't parry are zones like warden and orochi but more importantly pk lights and things similar to that nature. To all who think I'm just bad at the game for saying this I say I'm being matched up with the highest skilled players on both platforms based on rep and fh tracker if that means anything to anyone, anyway I have yet to see anyone on console parry these lights on purpose since beta I see this as a problem and to those who don't Idk if you like inherently unfair characters because you play them or Don't care but I will never call these characters fair or good for the game.

I can understand that, I still can't block the first hit on a PK light, warden zone I get lucky, or if they are far enough away I can manage a deflect sometimes, Orochi still throws me off, I just dodge them. I can't block most Nobushi attacks period. But that's me. I have trouble reading her stance with that pole.
But I have played with players from the forums that could consistently block my lights/zone on my peacekeeper, so it is possible. For me, at this point out come to terms with the fact that unless I spend some money to give myself that extra edge in a new tv and a nicer controller, I instead play to my strengths. I have dodge game for days. Often times it's my downfall, but I can better dodge lights than I can block them. So I run assassin and bait a child dodge attacks, wait for them to bait a soft feint into GB(key here don't dodge like they think you will. I learned this eating one too many raider axes), counter that, rinse and repeat. Again, not questioning skill, just that you may need to adapt different tactics.

Saml84
12-28-2017, 06:40 PM
I can understand that, I still can't block the first hit on a PK light, warden zone I get lucky, or if they are far enough away I can manage a deflect sometimes, Orochi still throws me off, I just dodge them. I can't block most Nobushi attacks period. But that's me. I have trouble reading her stance with that pole.
But I have played with players from the forums that could consistently block my lights/zone on my peacekeeper, so it is possible. For me, at this point out come to terms with the fact that unless I spend some money to give myself that extra edge in a new tv and a nicer controller, I instead play to my strengths. I have dodge game for days. Often times it's my downfall, but I can better dodge lights than I can block them. So I run assassin and bait a child dodge attacks, wait for them to bait a soft feint into GB(key here don't dodge like they think you will. I learned this eating one too many raider axes), counter that, rinse and repeat. Again, not questioning skill, just that you may need to adapt different tactics.
I'm not saying I can't beat them I can't parry them and I see that as a problem and its not because I'm bad, like you said some people can't even block them that seems like a dead giveaway to me that something is off about these characters and I can't figure out why they defend it unless they are pc players.

David_gorda
12-28-2017, 06:49 PM
I'm not saying I can't beat them I can't parry them and I see that as a problem and its not because I'm bad, like you said some people can't even block them that seems like a dead giveaway to me that something is off about these characters and I can't figure out why they defend it unless they are pc players. the People that defend lightspam are lightspam Mains like pk. They are usually Below average k/D and cant win without op characters, same type Of People that saying shaman is not op. Its kinda sad they try defend op characters instead Of improving their own gameplay and want Class balance.

Saml84
12-28-2017, 06:56 PM
the People that defend lightspam are lightspam Mains like pk. They are usually Below average k/D and cant win without op characters, same type Of People that saying shaman is not op. Its kinda sad they try defend op characters instead Of improving their own gameplay and want Class balance.
Definitely a possibility.

Alustar.
12-28-2017, 08:43 PM
The game has very definite skill checks though, so it's not really a dead give away. That means that there are certain basic functions that must be able to be executed. whether it be dodge based or block based there is a vast amount of Documentation of players parrying these attacks. I've even seen it. Hell I've helped some of my friend improve their own performance and seen them go from not being able to block a single light, to being able to consistently catch the second if they do miss the first. I've noticed my own ability to land deflects even when being ganked has improved.

Saml84
12-29-2017, 12:09 AM
The game has very definite skill checks though, so it's not really a dead give away. That means that there are certain basic functions that must be able to be executed. whether it be dodge based or block based there is a vast amount of Documentation of players parrying these attacks. I've even seen it. Hell I've helped some of my friend improve their own performance and seen them go from not being able to block a single light, to being able to consistently catch the second if they do miss the first. I've noticed my own ability to land deflects even when being ganked has improved.
So now your basically telling me I'm wrong and to go practice more? I think a month of total play time is enough practice. Just a quick example I was playing dominion and I haven't played pk in two weeks I hop in and go 17-0 and win. The lowest overall rep on the other team is 38 so it is not like they are new or they suck. What do people not understand.

David_gorda
12-29-2017, 12:26 AM
So now your basically telling me I'm wrong and to go practice more? I think a month of total play time is enough practice. Just a quick example I was playing dominion and I haven't played pk in two weeks I hop in and go 17-0 and win. The lowest overall rep on the other team is 38 so it is not like they are new or they suck. What do people not understand.alustar has 0,95 kd and pk Main that also plays shaman. He also Been caught lying on the forum before when he Said that he was great in 4vs 4 and i found his record in for honor tracker and exposed his lies. I am total rep 108 and have 1.3 kd on console and i cant react to pk lights, i sometimes block then and maybe parried then less then 10 Times in all Hours playing on console. Pk is and Always has Been extremly cheesy and op on console because Of the fast lights and zone attacks.

Saml84
12-29-2017, 01:49 AM
alustar has 0,95 kd and pk Main that also plays shaman. He also Been caught lying on the forum before when he Said that he was great in 4vs 4 and i found his record in for honor tracker and exposed his lies. I am total rep 108 and have 1.3 kd on console and i cant react to pk lights, i sometimes block then and maybe parried then less then 10 Times in all Hours playing on console. Pk is and Always has Been extremly cheesy and op on console because Of the fast lights and zone attacks.
Wow huh guess that explains some of it although I'm not trying to start a fight with people but I'm just glad that someone understands and not everyone is just in denial but in reality none of this matters because people have been saying this for months and devs just don't even acknowledge that it is a problem its just kind of sad.

David_gorda
12-29-2017, 01:53 AM
Wow huh guess that explains some of it although I'm not trying to start a fight with people but I'm just glad that someone understands and not everyone is just in denial but in reality none of this matters because people have been saying this for months and devs just don't even acknowledge that it is a problem its just kind of sad.
Yeah devs wont change pk, to be fair pk doesnt have Much except the light and zone so if they nerf the speed i think pk Will be pretty useless but its not Exactly fun to be fighting pk:s.

Saml84
12-29-2017, 02:37 AM
Yeah devs wont change pk, to be fair pk doesnt have Much except the light and zone so if they nerf the speed i think pk Will be pretty useless but its not Exactly fun to be fighting pk:s.
Yep but its there fault for creating such a crap character and even though she doesn't have much else what she does have makes her a really good character.

Alustar.
12-29-2017, 04:19 AM
So now your basically telling me I'm wrong and to go practice more? I think a month of total play time is enough practice. Just a quick example I was playing dominion and I haven't played pk in two weeks I hop in and go 17-0 and win. The lowest overall rep on the other team is 38 so it is not like they are new or they suck. What do people not understand.
Well then I don't know what else to tell you, I guess yes, I am telling you to practice more because clearly something is wrong. Because guess what separates the highest skilled player base from the casual? Bet money it's the amount of time practicing and perfecting combos and training muscle memory. If you aren't willing to admit that there are areas you need improvement on then no one help you.
As to my stats, the for honor tracker had been proven to be inaccurate. But hey, if we are measuring that, then Gorda has unregistered games on his tracker meaning that he is likely a rage quiter that has passed his stats.
Further more my actual K/D according to for honors own in game tracker is at 2.0 on my peacekeeper and shaman in death matches and around a 1.5 in objective modes on both a well. By by all means, continue blaming personal shortcomings in on the game, that's really going to help you improve.

Devils-_-legacy
12-29-2017, 04:43 AM
I'll agree that spending time in custom matches is a good idea I've spent hundreds of hours in there learning ways to over come a gank the lvl 3 bots can be a good starting point they are still very different from a real player thon also fh tracker is purely pvp stats for honour in game stats is pvp and pvai

Saml84
12-29-2017, 04:43 AM
Well then I don't know what else to tell you, I guess yes, I am telling you to practice more because clearly something is wrong. Because guess what separates the highest skilled player base from the casual? Bet money it's the amount of time practicing and perfecting combos and training muscle memory. If you aren't willing to admit that there are areas you need improvement on then no one help you.
As to my stats, the for honor tracker had been proven to be inaccurate. But hey, if we are measuring that, then Gorda has unregistered games on his tracker meaning that he is likely a rage quiter that has passed his stats.
Further more my actual K/D according to for honors own in game tracker is at 2.0 on my peacekeeper and shaman in death matches and around a 1.5 in objective modes on both a well. By by all means, continue blaming personal shortcomings in on the game, that's really going to help you improve.
Are you not listening to what I have been saying this whole time? I've explained my experiences on both platforms I've told you my play time I've told you who I'm matched up with and after all that you say need to practice more are you kidding. Well after all when I made this thread about a week ago now I can see that you were the first one who posted back and what did you say? You called me a stupid noob I guess I thought better of people on here to not result to name calling but whatever I said my opinion I'll leave comments on here if anyone else wants to talk about this I'm done here.

brashtralas
12-29-2017, 06:32 AM
Are you not listening to what I have been saying this whole time? I've explained my experiences on both platforms I've told you my play time I've told you who I'm matched up with and after all that you say need to practice more are you kidding. Well after all when I made this thread about a week ago now I can see that you were the first one who posted back and what did you say? You called me a stupid noob I guess I thought better of people on here to not result to name calling but whatever I said my opinion I'll leave comments on here if anyone else wants to talk about this I'm done here.

Hey, donít let him and the few others like him ruin the forums for you. They respond to every thread with ďgit gudĒ because youíre threatening their mains.

I assure you, my self and many, many others feel as you do.

Take aramusha for example; the common ďadviceĒ on these forums to deal with his light spam is to take the side hit and block top...... how is that good advice? That means you literally take damage guaranteed just to stop the chain.

Why?

Why is light spam the only form of damage that requires you to take damage to stop the damage?

Then, to top it off, pc doesnít experience these problems. So whatís the issue?

Top it off with some crap connections and you get near instantaneous attacks. Fun, fun.

Letís hope servers and lag comp help.

Mirage6201
12-29-2017, 06:46 AM
Alustar just reads the first sentence and forms an opinion. Probably has A.D.D.

There are PC pros that play in console tournaments that say console lights are faster than PC. Thatís using monitors, wired connections and etc... They said this before lag compensation was removed. Alustar and his buddies canít provide facts only bad opinions. Donít listen too them. Obviously they r trolls. People say Alustar has a .94 kid which is borderline _____ed for playing as much as he does.

Howard_T_J
12-29-2017, 07:04 AM
I'll agree that spending time in custom matches is a good idea I've spent hundreds of hours in there learning ways to over come a gank the lvl 3 bots can be a good starting point they are still very different from a real player thon also fh tracker is purely pvp stats for honour in game stats is pvp and pvai

I always find this hilarious. I think its credit to my playstyle. I struggle with quite a few things most don't. But I was in a match with a level 3 Orochi bot. That was mopping up my whole team and would fall over in 3 seconds to me. Just like Shamans are harder for me to play against now than they were at the start.