PDA

View Full Version : Shaman GB Throw * Head Butt

Erhanninja
12-21-2017, 01:14 PM
Itís ridiculous how far head butt can throw people off. It staggers even though I donít hit a wall. Where is the logic in this seriously somebody explain this to me. Itís no rush high reward for no reason. A Shaman can ledge somebody from miles way hit GB throw and head butt thatís it. When you have a GB you either throw someone or you attack unless itís a wall splat. Shaman gets a wall splat without a wall and can throw you even further. Itís a double GB basically. When is this going to be fixed? Iím so disappointed by incompetency of developers.

Jarl.Felix
12-21-2017, 02:14 PM
You know the answer : Never. Or maybe : "We are concerned too. I've send the info to the dev team"

bob333e
12-21-2017, 03:15 PM
It’s ridiculous how far head butt can throw people off. It staggers even though I don’t hit a wall. Where is the logic in this seriously somebody explain this to me. It’s no rush high reward for no reason. A Shaman can ledge somebody from miles way hit GB throw and head butt that’s it. When you have a GB you either throw someone or you attack unless it’s a wall splat. Shaman gets a wall splat without a wall and can throw you even further. It’s a double GB basically. When is this going to be fixed? I’m so disappointed by incompetency of developers.

The current ongoing debate is, whether to negate guaranteed headbutt on GB, or whether to remove wallsplat on headbutt. Personally I'd vote for the latter, seeing as headbutt can be spammed, whereas GB into headbutt is more situational seeing it only happens if you eat a GB

Erhanninja
12-21-2017, 03:24 PM
Itís absolutely madness how they overlooked this thing. I donít blame people calling developers names. This is common sense. Really no risk high reward. Shaman is bad as it is. Cancel anything into anything. Every feat applies bleed. Iím disgusted playing against people when they lose a match they just switch to Shaman. It just proves the point.

bob333e
12-21-2017, 03:47 PM
It’s absolutely madness how they overlooked this thing. I don’t blame people calling developers names. This is common sense. Really no risk high reward. Shaman is bad as it is. Cancel anything into anything. Every feat applies bleed. I’m disgusted playing against people when they lose a match they just switch to Shaman. It just proves the point.

I like when they do that... and then beat them twice. ;)

Practice against level 3 Shaman bots. Practice hard. Until a level 3 Shaman bot becomes childplay. Players will never match the reactivity of a level 3 bot.

Your only real issue would be if the Shaman player is lagging or lagswitching.

Arekonator
12-21-2017, 06:39 PM
The current ongoing debate is, whether to negate guaranteed headbutt on GB, or whether to remove wallsplat on headbutt. Personally I'd vote for the latter, seeing as headbutt can be spammed, whereas GB into headbutt is more situational seeing it only happens if you eat a GB

I would say, remove ability to wallsplat, its just too much on move with this speed and range and it already guarantees double light so its imo unnecessary. I would leave the guaranteed charge of throw, BUT also reduced throw distance and/or the distance the headbutt pushes you, because as is currently, her ledge game is on par with a warlord and that is just wrong.

bob333e
12-21-2017, 06:42 PM
I would say, remove ability to wallsplat, its just too much on move with this speed and range and it already guarantees double light so its imo unnecessary. I would leave the guaranteed charge of throw, BUT also reduced throw distance and/or the distance the headbutt pushes you, because as is currently, her ledge game is on par with a warlord and that is just wrong.

Very good points.

Erhanninja
12-21-2017, 09:56 PM
Iím just wondering why mods donít reply to this thread? I mentioned few times before as well? Is it ignored on purpose or they really donít know what to say? Even so it would be nice to get a response...

Jarl.Felix
12-21-2017, 10:39 PM
If only devs would REALLY listen to our concerns ... that would be something, this game wouldnt be so broke.

Baturai
12-23-2017, 02:27 AM
They dont care about old Players, They have to make Imba heroes to attract noobs. for Money. Disgusting Pigs

Tyrjo
12-23-2017, 09:08 AM
Her throw distance is ridiculous. Like many things in her kit.

King_of_games-SP
12-23-2017, 01:22 PM
If centurion isnt guaranteed a kick after a throw why should shaman be given an even better version of that setup and have it be guaranteed? IMO the only time her pounce should be guaranteed is off a wall splat like shugokis hug. This prevents the mile long ledge that no assassin should have access to and makes shaman put in some actual work in order to land a lifesaving bite

ArchDukeInstinct
12-23-2017, 10:43 PM
It's just embarrassing how many goodies Shaman gets showed on them from on high with ZERO weaknesses to balance it out. They're not even trying to hide it.