PDA

View Full Version : you Devs are reall stupid

Rasputinking
12-21-2017, 01:02 PM
so you still haven't fixed the issue where classes like centurion can destroy your out of stamina resources and keep you constantly out of stamina.

I'm sorry you guys are useless

Knight_Raime
12-21-2017, 01:03 PM
Pretty sure your comment is more useless than them.
Perhaps you should take a break and come back to post something actually constructive and helpful when you're not throwing a fit about losing a fight.

Rasputinking
12-21-2017, 01:36 PM
Pretty sure your comment is more useless than them.
Perhaps you should take a break and come back to post something actually constructive and helpful when you're not throwing a fit about losing a fight.

you see this is why Devs make stupid mistakes. I didn't lose. Fools like you assume everyone who complains lose. Actually I just had a fight with a Cent 5mins ago and I beat him 3-1

However The game wasn't enjoyable cos the cent is toxic. I have pretty much explained something helpful. which (you freaking idoit) if you read their Denfensive meta changes they were going to introduce 5months ago.

Let me quote the Devs from their previous statement ( you ****ing lemming)

"Melee Attacks no longer drain stamina but pause stamina regen. This Change is Nesscary to make out of stamina escapable"

They knew about this issue 5months ago and still have realeased the update. All the while many cents tatic is to get out of stamina and keep you out of stamina for the rest of the fight. Nothing you can do.

And you tell me i'm whine.

Listen you lemming fool. I know people like you like to pretend you're the voice of reason but you're actually just thick as ****.

Armosias
12-21-2017, 01:42 PM
A lot of hate in one post. And nothing constructive. Please try again.

Vakris_One
12-21-2017, 01:52 PM
Aren't you the guy that made a video a while back where you, playing as the Centurion, said you were going to beat an Orochi using only 2 moves. And then proceeded to use 5 moves and still lost to the Orochi. Then afterwards said you were going to "three-o" him and lost the very first round.

Your attitude hasn't improved I see.

Erhanninja
12-21-2017, 01:56 PM
On the side note Cent is toxic thou. One parry and a wall you are dead if not out of stamina with losing most of your health. A bit too much imo

Armosias
12-21-2017, 01:59 PM
Aren't you the guy that made a video a while back where you, playing as the Centurion, said you were going to beat an Orochi using only 2 moves. And then proceeded to use 5 moves and still lost to the Orochi. Then afterwards said you were going to "three-o" him and lost the very first round.

It's the same guy who made a thread about conq's zone claiming it was a hack some weeks ago. High quality troll there

Rasputinking
12-21-2017, 02:01 PM

Total ****. What about the other people I 3-0ed with just 2 moves. and no I didn't use 5moves against the orochi I used 1 move. I had never played the cent before.

Yes I did say I was going to 3-0 him and I did lose. But idiots like you are why devs make terrible mistakes. If you had any brains you would watch the rest of the video and see that I played 4 matches and 3-0ed 2 of them but of course your a toxic internet piece of ****. No no no don't talk about the other side of the match just focus on the fact that I said I would 3-0 him and I lost. Yes that proves your point.

You're a ****ing ******.

What the **** is preventing you inbreds from seeing logic.

I have quoted them admitting that the change is nesscary to make out of stamina escapeable and if you did the easiest google search you would see it too but you just come on here and sput ****.

and the devs listen to you and ruin their game

mate people like you are why the human race will go extinict soon.

Cos you're not on thick as **** you actually purposefully try and distort the truth and reject logic. Even if you see it right before your eyes. you'll just close your eyes and focus an 25% of the scence and say you see that proves me point.

The sooner *****s like you kill themselves the better the world will be

Rasputinking
12-21-2017, 02:03 PM
On the side note Cent is toxic thou. One parry and a wall you are dead if not out of stamina with losing most of your health. A bit too much imo

the problem is he can drain your out of stamina stamina. They knew about this 5months ago and still haven't fixed it. And they arse holes instead of asking them to fix it just come on here and troll me.

When the game is dead they'll move on to another game and talk crap there too. Please you freaks kill yourselves now. Evoultion will do it anyway. However i'm asking you to do the world a favour and speed things up.

Tundra 793
12-21-2017, 02:07 PM

Oh I remember that guy! Wasn't it like a 20 minute video where Rep 1 players kicked his ***?

Rasputinking
12-21-2017, 02:10 PM
Toxic Shaman was fixed within weeks of being released. Cos these arse holes Cried non stop. Yet this toxic **** is still in the game cos not enough people are crying.

This Dev team doesn't actually think. They just react to *****es crying.

****ing stupid

Rasputinking
12-21-2017, 02:19 PM
Ban me I don't care. I'm done with this game

Tundra 793
12-21-2017, 02:20 PM
Ban me

That's the best idea you've had so far.

Jarl.Felix
12-21-2017, 02:23 PM
It's funny. It's a stupid post. But even if you come with constructive criticism devs simply don't care. Sad.

Charmzzz
12-21-2017, 02:38 PM
Since all the changes on Cent imo he is in a pretty good spot. Have 0 issues with bad ones and some issues with good ones, as it should be. Btw a Warden, Gladiator, Conq etc. with unblockable bashes from neutral can drain your stamina too when you are OOS, just like Cent.

Armosias
12-21-2017, 02:54 PM
The guy truly looks like some sort of crybaby right now it's funny.

Vakris_One
12-21-2017, 05:08 PM
Total ****. What about the other people I 3-0ed with just 2 moves. and no I didn't use 5moves against the orochi I used 1 move. I had never played the cent before.

Yes I did say I was going to 3-0 him and I did lose. But idiots like you are why devs make terrible mistakes. If you had any brains you would watch the rest of the video and see that I played 4 matches and 3-0ed 2 of them but of course your a toxic internet piece of ****. No no no don't talk about the other side of the match just focus on the fact that I said I would 3-0 him and I lost. Yes that proves your point.

You're a ****ing ******.

What the **** is preventing you inbreds from seeing logic.

I have quoted them admitting that the change is nesscary to make out of stamina escapeable and if you did the easiest google search you would see it too but you just come on here and sput ****.

and the devs listen to you and ruin their game

mate people like you are why the human race will go extinict soon.

Cos you're not on thick as **** you actually purposefully try and distort the truth and reject logic. Even if you see it right before your eyes. you'll just close your eyes and focus an 25% of the scence and say you see that proves me point.

The sooner *****s like you kill themselves the better the world will be
I think the forum would be better off without the likes of you because of how you conduct yourself but I'm not a total *** hole like you so I wouldn't even dream of telling anyone to go kill themselves. Seriously, you need to go and have a long hard think about yourself if as a grown a$$ man you find it is alright to completely lose your s**t so badly over a comment that you tell someone to go kill themselves.

Vakris_One
12-21-2017, 05:09 PM
That's the best idea you've had so far.
He's got my vote.

Alustar.
12-21-2017, 05:43 PM
17 posts on this thread with the OP harassing and flaming anyone who doesn't agree, and the Centurion is suppose to be the toxic one?
I think not? Lol.

bob333e
12-21-2017, 05:48 PM
18 posts now, and I'm surprised it's not closed yet.

There should be a counter of filter asterisks or something, whenever the system detects a set number of (*), it should auto-delete the message lol. These people shouldn't be allowed to flame the forums like this. For no apparent reason other than "I hate this game, I hate Ubisoft, I hate you all, go kill yourselves, ban me, I don't care".

Alustar.
12-21-2017, 05:52 PM

There should be a counter of filter asterisks or something, whenever the system detects a set number of (*), it should auto-delete the message lol. These people shouldn't be allowed to flame the forums like this. For no apparent reason other than "I hate this game, I hate Ubisoft, I hate you all, go kill yourselves, ban me, I don't care".

You know!? At least when I'm trolling I'm being clever and or funny. This is just depressing.

Sauronbaine
12-21-2017, 06:18 PM
Didn't he say the Shaman was fixed now? Lol what....

Im sorry. 1. Centurion is B tier. Not even A.

2. Shaman is STILL top tier.

Arekonator
12-21-2017, 06:41 PM
OP, are you okay mate?
There seems to be a CYKA stuck in your BLYAT...

bob333e
12-21-2017, 06:44 PM
OP, are you okay mate?
There seems to be a CYKA stuck in your BLYAT...

http://cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/422566661707332833/731AFF4057968ADB8900EFA1EC6F6CC43ED357A3/

Vakris_One
12-21-2017, 06:45 PM

We need a new moderator called UbiWon for clean up duty

https://youtu.be/eJrlezLvWnU

;)

Didn't he say the Shaman was fixed now? Lol what....

Im sorry. 1. Centurion is B tier. Not even A.

2. Shaman is STILL top tier.
The sad thing is the OP has a valid point in that we're still waiting on the OOS changes that were supposed to stop a character being able to essentially keep you in the OOS state indefinitelyby reseting it. The Centurion being one of the most capable at this. However he started off badly with insults and raging and only got worse from there.

If he'd toned down his emotions and just wrote a calm and collected OP then he'd have gotten a much better response from people.

bob333e
12-21-2017, 06:48 PM
We need a new moderator called UbiWon for clean up duty

https://youtu.be/eJrlezLvWnU

;)

I SUPPORT

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattlefanon/images/0/07/Yoda_agrees..jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170225001207

CandleInTheDark
12-21-2017, 07:03 PM
I SUPPORT

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattlefanon/images/0/07/Yoda_agrees..jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170225001207

\m/<(-_-)>\m/

UbiJurassic
12-21-2017, 07:11 PM
I'm sorry you're having trouble against Centurion. If you are having trouble identifying how best to deal with him, try practicing against a bot or having a friend walk you through his combos.

Closing this thread.