PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking

Rascal77s
12-20-2017, 11:31 PM
Mods. Level 13 rank 46. Fair to be match3d against level 19 #4 rank3d l3gendary? Stop this crap! You implemented the troll hammer to dubiously help us against cheaters then you change the match making to put us in fights that are 100% in winnable. 20% of my matchew are against top 100 legendary that I have no chance against. I understand that you're trying to get faster matches for legendary players, but that's your problem not mine. You need to stop this or you will lose fans.

Sincerely,

Pissed

Cocorscarfe
12-21-2017, 09:42 AM
ya im getting kinda stomped here all of a sudden even seen alevel 12 with all level 5s
those rats dont die

Letsousheth
12-21-2017, 10:27 AM
The game is already dying rather quickly from the lack of response to serious game-breaking issues. Which is sad because it has some fun mechanics and gameplay. Exploiters are going to exploit, but the devs are afraid of upsetting the minority of the player base that focus on that for some reason...$$$$$

UbiDomZ
12-22-2017, 10:27 PM
Hi, Rascal77s! The matchmaking system is built so that most of the time, you play against people that are close to you in terms of game progress, level and skill, although occasionally you can meet weaker or stronger opponents. However, I understand it can be frustrating to match up against legendary players. I'll pass your feedback along to the development team!

Korrupted1982
12-22-2017, 10:45 PM
Not gonna lie ubidom getting a legendary shield was the biggest mistake ever. I have to force close so many fights now it is silly completing most events is impossible due to having a craptastic win rate. It can some times take hours to get my three wins for my regular pvp let alone the 50+ wins needed to clear an event

Stanleyhalas
12-25-2017, 09:50 AM
The matchmaking is geared towards making you want to buy more. Match you up against people that you shouldn't be able to beat. Makes it frustrating enough to make you want to level the playing field by paying for your wins. Sounds conspiratorial but all the gaming companies are doing it these days. There's evidence, patents and interviews that confirm this. Making games that the entire purpose is to milk money from stupid people willing to pay to be able to compete.

I'm at level 39 and i haven't had an even matchup in a long time. Maybe if i paid money I'd get some easy wins.

shop6D00C4A0F
12-27-2017, 01:41 PM
Hi, Rascal77s! The matchmaking system is built so that most of the time, you play against people that are close to you in terms of game progress, level and skill, although occasionally you can meet weaker or stronger opponents. However, I understand it can be frustrating to match up against legendary players. I'll pass your feedback along to the development team!

You sure about that ? When I am level 12-13 against top 20 legendaries level 16-17, Am I really close to them ?

There is place for improvement to matchmaking

Stanima1981
12-27-2017, 03:07 PM
I can agree that matchmaking can be painful at times. But I have had it both ways. In the 40+ ranks I've seen as high as a level 15 and as low as a level 8. That is a pretty big difference from a level standpoint. However, I ask this...How were their card levels? I have only played against one person with level 5 cards. Alien Clyde is a beast at that level. I will say that I do not struggle getting wins. I am hesitant to move further up the ladder for the very reasons outlined. I will once my commons are a level 5 (they're getting there).

machin7777
12-28-2017, 01:49 AM
@Korrupted if all noobs players stop to derank for farm the litlle levels maybe the legend gonna be more balanced. Redlinx needs to change the pvp pack/event system. Force to win = people who derank for farm free win against low levels.
But yeah i'm agreed when you face a lvl 19 you just can't win. If they don't change this matchmaking (more consideration for the lvl and less for the arena(it could stop too the "cheaters" who derank for free wins)) i think i go to delete this game.

And i guess the P2W players are rewarded with easy wins by redlinx.

oyuncuyum1
12-28-2017, 02:01 PM
top #100 and still whining. wow.

UbiDomZ
12-28-2017, 05:18 PM
Not gonna lie ubidom getting a legendary shield was the biggest mistake ever. I have to force close so many fights now it is silly completing most events is impossible due to having a craptastic win rate. It can some times take hours to get my three wins for my regular pvp let alone the 50+ wins needed to clear an event

Sorry to hear that, Korrupted1982! We do plan to introduce season resets for Legendary rank in the future, although I don't have an exact date for that feature just yet. The season resets should allow players to rank down from Legendary rank to avoid situations like yours.