PDA

View Full Version : Done with this game

Apolloassn13
12-20-2017, 05:26 PM
This game has potential but it's being ran by one of the ****tiest company's in the gaming industry, which is too bad because a game like this but ran the right way would've been amazing. The shtty connections the light spams , the 50/50 crap, the sneaky cash grabs ( which they aren't very good at being sneaky with ) and the obnoxious turtling has ruined this game but I won't put all the blame on them as players we aren't the best either, I have my moments to but eh this game just isn't worth the time anymore.

Devils-_-legacy
12-20-2017, 05:28 PM
See ya tommorow is going to be fun

CheekyKemosabe
12-20-2017, 05:29 PM
^They always come back. Always.

Apolloassn13
12-20-2017, 06:06 PM
See ya tommorow is going to be fun

Since you wanna be a dumb *** and not bring anything to the table I'll tell u.no I literally went to game stop and traded it for a couple bucks. This isn't world of Warcraft People rarely come back to this game and when they do they leave the next day. It's a ****ty game ran by a ****ty company that likes to milk 12 yr old kid's parents money or the *******es who actually spend a dime on this game.

CheekyKemosabe
12-20-2017, 06:25 PM
Since you wanna be a dumb *** and not bring anything to the table I'll tell u.no I literally went to game stop and traded it for a couple bucks. This isn't world of Warcraft People rarely come back to this game and when they do they leave the next day. It's a ****ty game ran by a ****ty company that likes to milk 12 yr old kid's parents money or the *******es who actually spend a dime on this game.

Bit harsh considering no one here actually cares if you're going to stop playing or not. Furthermore, why bring anything to the table at all? you already traded the game, done deal. Quit whining on a public forum about it.

Devils-_-legacy
12-20-2017, 06:49 PM
Did he just bring wow into this lol and if you've gone you've gone tommoro we events going to be good new weapons emote mask I got 40k saved lol

Apolloassn13
12-20-2017, 09:42 PM
Did he just bring wow into this lol and if you've gone you've gone tommoro we events going to be good new weapons emote mask I got 40k saved lol
Just another cash grab event 😬

Apolloassn13
12-20-2017, 09:43 PM
Bit harsh considering no one here actually cares if you're going to stop playing or not. Furthermore, why bring anything to the table at all? you already traded the game, done deal. Quit whining on a public forum about it.

I never asked you to care dumb **** XD u think Igaf about what some ugly fat ****s over a video game ? 😂😂 **** off

ZaElder
12-20-2017, 10:08 PM
Yes, what you are saying is very true. I think Ubisoft already cut the budget and that's why they are very slow in fixing the game and they know that only bullies are playing it and no real gamers (replies to your thread clearly shows this anyway :) ). But they can't afford throwing their reputation so easily by just killing the game. Their reply to my thread implied the same, it was like "meh, we have a project schedule, we will fix it when we fix it, let's have a weekly chat until no one cares anymore". They no longer care and we shouldn't care either. It was a bald business experience from their side and selling didn't meet the target. Believe me, they won't waste a nickel on a bad business. And this product is a bad business. They just keep the bare minimum team to support the game and maybe brake even the project sunken cost so far.

We had some fun time, let's move on to a different game and thank Ubisoft for the effort.. I'm sure they tried their best but it is a sinking Titanic with too many holes.

Jarl.Felix
12-20-2017, 11:36 PM
I'm pretty sure when Mordhau and Bannerlord 2 will be released this game will became free to play or almost dead.

ChampionRuby50g
12-21-2017, 01:41 AM
I never asked you to care dumb **** XD u think Igaf about what some ugly fat ****s over a video game ? 😂😂 **** off

Well I think you do care, considering you made a thread on a online open forum to bring a whole lot of attention to yourself. Why else would you be responding the way you are if you didn't care, unless you just where an unpleasant person to begin with.
You never asked seaners to care, but post on a open forum where anyone can read it and respond with their opinion? Sounds pretty hypocritical.

But seriously, what are you bringing to the table hete? Issues everyone here already knows about? Negativity? Attention seeking?

ZaElder, look at OPs language and his tone, compared to others. I think you and I have a very different idea of what bullying actually is. You seem to define it by people who have beaten you, or those not been overly aggressive.

Erhanninja
12-21-2017, 01:49 AM
I love this game. First game I ever paid full price. But it became absolutely cancer. I end up getting so angry coz of silly things happening in the game. Also itís the first game I ever needed to come to forums to talk about issues Iím having.

bob333e
12-21-2017, 01:54 AM
Also it’s the first game I ever needed to come to forums to talk about issues I’m having.

Same. I've never really taken part in any other forum; and I only started being active here after patch 1.15's countless bugs. I jumped on here to see what I had missed.

Then started joining discussions and helping where I could.

These are sad times for For Honor. But it will hold on. I have a good feeling, For Honor has yet to see its best days.

Alustar.
12-21-2017, 05:26 AM
I'm reminded of a South Park episode:
"People don't just leave social media they make long winded passive aggressive posts about why they are leaving social media, then stick sound to argue"

Charmzzz
12-21-2017, 08:31 AM
Uhm, they are bringing Dedicated Servers soon, as the community asked. That is how you silently abandon a game? They nerfed and fixed Shaman pretty fast when it was obvious something was broken. They rework 3 OG Characters right now. They gonna deal with the parry-def-meta.

Patience has become a real virtue these days. And bringing WoW to this is so funny, because it took years for Blizzard to actually get it balanced and bugfree to a small extent.

Alustar.
12-21-2017, 09:24 AM
Uhm, they are bringing Dedicated Servers soon, as the community asked. That is how you silently abandon a game? They nerfed and fixed Shaman pretty fast when it was obvious something was broken. They rework 3 OG Characters right now. They gonna deal with the parry-def-meta.

Patience has become a real virtue these days. And bringing WoW to this is so funny, because it took years for Blizzard to actually get it balanced and bugfree to a small extent.

Right!? Wow ran for 3 whole years, seen 3 expansions with countless patches in between before they actually addressed balance issues that had been plaguing the game since it released.

bob333e
12-21-2017, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure how even comparing WoW to For Honor is a valid comparison in the first place.... the two games are two different planets. Plus Blizzard operates independently.

Patience has indeed become a virtue.