PDA

View Full Version : Post Patch Beserker Zone

Mirage6201
12-19-2017, 11:31 PM
Noticing beserker zone attack directionality is controllable throughout attack. Was this changed? Didnít see it in patch notes. I was going in circles.

PDXGorechild
12-20-2017, 11:59 AM
Yep! Noticed it too. He kinda moves in a curve now rather than in a straight line. Nothing in the patch notes. Itís weird.

Any idea @Ubi?

FredEx919
12-20-2017, 03:35 PM
Hey everyone, i'm going through all the questions now. I'll be sending a bunch of these over to the team today and will hopefully be able to bring back an update later on. Thanks for the heads up.

SwellChemosabe
12-20-2017, 05:50 PM
I noticed this as well with my zerker but more so when taking out a horde of minions rather than in a fight.

RoosterIlluzion
12-21-2017, 08:01 AM
Haven't noticed this. Still a straight line for me.

PDXGorechild
01-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Hey everyone, i'm going through all the questions now. I'll be sending a bunch of these over to the team today and will hopefully be able to bring back an update later on. Thanks for the heads up.

Any word on this FredEx? As seaners95 said, it only appears to happen when zone attacking minions. the Berserker will move in a kind of "U" shape rather than a straight line.

Still occuring now, not a huge issue for me really but still wondered if it was intended.

RoosterIlluzion
01-02-2018, 05:02 PM
I noticed this as well with my zerker but more so when taking out a horde of minions rather than in a fight.

I just had this happen to me a day ago. Only when attacking minions, it moved in a U shape. I assume the attack is tracking minions somehow, because it didn't happen even time.