PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 i got the season pass but cant equip the season pass stuff

Eyyupyeser95
12-19-2017, 05:44 PM
I got the season pass but when i want to equip the stuff that comes with the season pass its locked can anyone help me

SemperFortis201
12-19-2017, 06:11 PM
I bought a copy off amazon and the season pass in the ps store. Turns out it was a european copy and the season pass off the us store wont work with it. I ended up buying the game on the store and it worked and gave the hard copy to a friend. If you call ps4 support they will walk you through a bunch of other steps if this wasnt your issue. I got zero help from ubi. Shocker.

BTTrinity
12-19-2017, 06:35 PM
You're not the only one, I bought the season pass when the game first came out and don't have access to the season pass stuff.

Eyyupyeser95
12-19-2017, 07:26 PM
You're not the only one, I bought the season pass when the game first came out and don't have access to the season pass stuff.

First i had acces to it but now it is taken away from me

Xtendead
12-19-2017, 08:12 PM
First i had acces to it but now it is taken away from me

Same here. And now I have yellow exclamation marks on the Season Pass stuff every time I log in.

UbiJurassic
12-19-2017, 09:28 PM
For those of you who are currently having this issue, I urge you to contact our support team (support.ubi.com) to see what the issue might be and then work resolve it. If you have a ticket number with the team and you haven't received assistance, feel free to share your ticket number with me. I'll be more than happy to coordinate with the support team to see what we can do to help.

AkenoKobayashi
12-19-2017, 10:16 PM
What is there to share? People with the pass aren't getting access to the surprise season pass exclusive stuff that was added. Spent money on the SP, but despite what was fixed more bugs have emerged. At least it's not something that disrupts gameplay this time.