PDA

View Full Version : Just One F’ing Time

Dasteel1974
12-19-2017, 05:32 AM
I would love see an update, or anything for that matter, be right the first time. I give up hope. Blocking and partying are completely screwed up. I just spent the last 15 minutes getting dismantled because blocks or parries aren’t working right. Total steaming pile. Said it before and I will say it again. Last Ubisoft product I ever buy.

Charmzzz
12-19-2017, 11:27 AM
Had no issues after the patch. Blocking and parrying worked fine, just had to adjust my timings again because I played on the Open Test the last 4 days.

BTTrinity
12-19-2017, 06:39 PM
Had no issues after the patch. Blocking and parrying worked fine, just had to adjust my timings again because I played on the Open Test the last 4 days.

Same, the only issue I get with the latest patch is FPS drops down to 40 (Which is odd, before I never went below 100fps on max settings and useless reflections turned off) I already miss the servers tho, everything was so buttery smooth and enjoyable on the test servers, now were back to "players not in sync, please wait" :(

UbiJurassic
12-19-2017, 09:34 PM
I would love see an update, or anything for that matter, be right the first time. I give up hope. Blocking and partying are completely screwed up. I just spent the last 15 minutes getting dismantled because blocks or parries aren’t working right. Total steaming pile. Said it before and I will say it again. Last Ubisoft product I ever buy.

Do you mind providing a bit more context on the issues you're having? What platform were you playing on? When you were playing, were there any yellow icons appearing in the top left of the screen? Is it a consistent problem across all matches you played or just during the one? What class were you playing as?

Same, the only issue I get with the latest patch is FPS drops down to 40 (Which is odd, before I never went below 100fps on max settings and useless reflections turned off) I already miss the servers tho, everything was so buttery smooth and enjoyable on the test servers, now were back to "players not in sync, please wait" :(

I'll make sure a note is made on the FPS drop you mentioned. We'l investigate and see if there is anything in the last patch that might be affecting performance.

Dasteel1974
12-20-2017, 06:14 AM
PLayed with Kensei, Centurion, Shenobi and Berserker. Those are the 4 people I mainly play with. It was most noticeable with Shenobi. Stupid easy parties didn’t work. And then something else. Tell me what kind of sense it makes that Aramusha can guard break you during the middle of a heavy attack? Play him as Shenobi and was in mid air on a heavy attack and was GB. Really? So sick of rules that don’t apply to some characters. Complete garbage. Game really pisses me off with the imbalance, hypocrisy and bugs.