PDA

View Full Version : Regeneration

Snorkle420
12-18-2017, 10:38 PM
So ****ing cool that a bandita Sally can some how take a hit from another bandita Sally and constant new kid hit and somehow kill mine and live through the **** with regeneration. Such a stupid ****ing over powered spell. There is no strategy for all you ***king ***** abusing it . While regeneration is active they can literally soak the explosion from the health segment and keep pushing like nothing while your still energy starved because whatever you throw they ***king heal through. Make that **** cost more. Add a ****ing area that it affects not instantly all units. Increase the ****ing time between healing ticks something. It's ****ing ********. And I like how all my 400 something donations vanished too. I understand were supposed to have a reset but you ****ed erased the entire donation amount it doesn't show your total in the info. If you wanted to add so we can see active people why not put a last login with a ****ing date on the info page, thanks for ****ing us out of our donations. Game needs a serious ****ing balance and I'm rank 49 PvP I know wtf I'm talking about. I watch streamers and read forums of other people screaming how broken regeneration is. Give every deck a board clear so it can be a level playing field. We shouldn't have to be forced to play the same color decks and cards because they're broken. The **** doesn't take strategy and it's taking away from all deck originality. Also trying to level neutral cards is a joke. How are we expected to grind for them in single player like we do every other color. Also why does poison and arrow storm have no radius. I see things get hit constantly outside of what it is supposed to be. Why do we never get events for the pink deck either?

oyuncuyum1
12-19-2017, 12:55 PM
Regen just got nerfed. Was useful for everybody in PvE. Rip old regen.

Cocorscarfe
12-19-2017, 01:19 PM
stilll op

Enixs31
12-19-2017, 04:43 PM
Feel free to argument on my thread about it :D => https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1807153-REALLY-do-something-about-Regeneration-card-it-completely-ruins-the-game

Since almost every dumby go for it, its hard to find opinions against that plague.

Yes, it is a completly bs skill, the nerf is not a valid excuse, as level 4 is 29hp still (= level 3 pre nerf).
And the only counter to that is Purify... which is in same deck...
Make purify neutral or give other decks some counter abilities: ie freeze also equals clean status etc..

Am so raging and also launghing at the same time, to the arrorant trash that barely win some fights, spamming that card 3-4 times in the battle, lol.

grasller
12-20-2017, 08:39 AM
Make purify neutral or give other decks some counter abilities: ie freeze also equals clean status etc..This is the best out of current situation I have seen so far (except nerfing Regeneration even more).

guest-25tgMiBW
12-20-2017, 04:11 PM
The mystic set lacks good fighters and is the most expensive one in terms of energy, the today's meta decks don't run regen, if you think you don't need skill to play regen, tell me, do you need skill to reduce everyone's attack for like 5 seconds with Stan the Great? Or to shoot Arrow Storm? If you are having trouble with regeneration then play purify, poison or a meta deck. Our biggest problems right now isn't cards that are supposed to be op but the crappy pvp matchmaking that always match you with high leved people, and I'm not saying one or two lvls of difference but 6 fkn levels.

AdeptPopRocks
12-21-2017, 09:38 AM
Our biggest problems right now isn't cards that are supposed to be op but the crappy pvp matchmaking that always match you with high leved people, and I'm not saying one or two lvls of difference but 6 fkn levels.

This..the only thing mystic has going for it is survivability. Damage, attack speed,etc are all **** on mystic fighters. The little cry babies complaining about mystic are the same idiot spamming Stan the greats OP ability with princess Kenny's OP deathwish, or spamming alien Clyde, alien Queen red, poison, OP mecha Timmy, cyborg Kenny etc. Playing these cards doesn't take anymore "skill" than playing Regen.

The real problem is the matchmaking. My NK is level 13, with all lvl 4s. I am matched against level 16+ player with their entire deck lvl 5-6 90% of the time in Legendary. This is the real problem.

Letsousheth
12-21-2017, 10:19 AM
Regen is still over powered, healing is better than damage in the game, so healing at the very least needs to be balanced with damage. However, many people that don't know how to play strategically, and instead rely on the crutch of exploits and cheap tactics, have invested heavily into such crutches. They will whine and complain because their crutches have been crippled beneath them. Just stop playing, it is the only way the developers will learn since they haven't by the insanely fast drop in the player base from the lack of play-testing and psychotic lack of response to game-breaking issues. But they'll definitely nerf Catapult Timmy again.

jc322011
12-21-2017, 02:50 PM
Nerf poison, nerf adventures damage spells, nerf mind control..

AdeptPopRocks
12-21-2017, 07:28 PM
Every deck has OP cards... The real problem is matchmaking. I'm level 13, and just about all of my opponents are level 15-18.... This is way more game breaking than Regen (which is easily countered a milion ways you ****ty crybabies)

Enixs31
12-21-2017, 09:00 PM
Every deck has OP cards... The real problem is matchmaking. I'm level 13, and just about all of my opponents are level 15-18.... This is way more game breaking than Regen (which is easily countered a milion ways you ****ty crybabies)

Am very curious about the "million way" xD

Now quit crying about matchmaking, which you grinded easily spamming this crap, enjoy your time locked in the TOP, lmao.

jc322011
12-21-2017, 09:34 PM
Am very curious about the "million way" xD

Now quit crying about matchmaking, which you grinded easily spamming this crap, enjoy your time locked in the TOP, lmao.

Counter to regen is.....damage...

Now where to find damage.....

Enixs31
12-21-2017, 10:58 PM
Counter to regen is.....damage...

Now where to find damage.....

Ohh nice, thank you, why didnt I think about it before!

Of course, just need to out DPS the healing, kinda smart, just pop units with strong attack and wipe the battlefield, well hoping they survive at first, cuz they are not getting 290hp under 10sec on my side, but heh it is ok!
Can also shoot spells at every corner of the battlefield, its very energy cheap and looks beautifull.

Well thanks again, Legendary here I come~

jc322011
12-22-2017, 03:24 AM
Ohh nice, thank you, why didnt I think about it before!

Of course, just need to out DPS the healing, kinda smart, just pop units with strong attack and wipe the battlefield, well hoping they survive at first, cuz they are not getting 290hp under 10sec on my side, but heh it is ok!
Can also shoot spells at every corner of the battlefield, its very energy cheap and looks beautifull.

Well thanks again, Legendary here I come~

Arrow storm, poison, fireball. Or be a bit more inventive on how you deploy your troops.