PDA

View Full Version : rewards for the weekend?

Hormly
12-18-2017, 10:36 PM
Could someone shed some light on the aforementioned 'rewards' we were entitled too for participating in the server testing this weekend?

bob333e
12-18-2017, 10:39 PM
All rewards tied to participation in the Open Test will be delivered on Dec.20th, except the Raffle which will be January (because of shipping etc).

Rewards infographic:

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/forhonor/fh-game/FH_DS_rewards_infographics_v5.jpg

FredEx919
12-18-2017, 11:03 PM
December 20th is correct. We'll also send out a note to mention that all rewards have been added once everything is complete.

bob333e
12-18-2017, 11:04 PM
December 20th is correct. We'll also send out a note to mention that all rewards have been added once everything is complete.

Thanks a lot!

Hammelsneid
12-18-2017, 11:47 PM
My teammate just came back into the game and told me, that he got his reward already 6k steel, champion status etc.. Relogged, too, but nothing. Anything official about the status regarding that? Really invested some time to test the dedicated servers and completed all 8 daylies, would be a shame, if something went wrong for me.. :)

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I am a patient person, and I am aware of the 20th of December to get those rewards.. was just wondering, why my teammate got them on 18th already. Thought you might have moved the appointment forward or something.

Estillon
12-21-2017, 02:32 PM
Are the personal rewards for daily orders and the community rewards handed out at the same time?

Received rewards on the 18th but I missed the rewards screen so I'm not exactly sure of all the details. Anyway to check what I got elsewhere? I didn't have my number of crates and steel count written down.

To my knowledge, the only indicator I have left now is the Champion status.

Yesterday, I was at 8 days remaining, which means I would have received 10 days three days ago. That would match the 100% community 7 + 3 champion status reward.

Still waiting for my 8 daily orders reward...

Charmzzz
12-21-2017, 02:41 PM
Still waiting for my 8 daily orders reward...

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/open-test/

Daily and Community Order Rewards:
Players who are eligible for the Daily Order completion rewards and Community Order rewards in the Open Test will have rewards granted to their main account on December 20th, 2017; the Emblem Symbol will be granted at the official launch of the servers.

8 Daily Orders gave you 7k steel (iirc) and more raffle entries.

What exactly are you waiting for? The Raffle will happen in January.

bob333e
12-21-2017, 03:08 PM
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/open-test/

Daily and Community Order Rewards:
Players who are eligible for the Daily Order completion rewards and Community Order rewards in the Open Test will have rewards granted to their main account on December 20th, 2017; the Emblem Symbol will be granted at the official launch of the servers.

8 Daily Orders gave you 7k steel (iirc) and more raffle entries.

What exactly are you waiting for? The Raffle will happen in January.

8 daily orders are 8000 Steel, and the Community Event is 4000 Steel, for a total of 12000 Steel gift, along with 19 crates, and a 17day Champion Status. That's without the Raffle. Pretty big gift if you ask me.

And yeah, Raffle's in January, after the seasonal event, and by that time they'd have sorted out shipping etc

Estillon
12-21-2017, 03:09 PM
What exactly are you waiting for?

My Daily Orders rewards.

As of today, all I have to show for is 7 days of Champion Status.

I received rewards on the 18th but didn't pay attention to the details. Anyway, 3 days ago, my Champion Status would have been 10 if it's at 7 today.

10-day Champion Status is part of the reward for 100% Community Order completion (Ubi announced that everyone was getting 100% completion reward even if their platform did not reach the goal).

This leads me to believe I have not received the reward for the 8 daily ordres I completed (4X5 matches + 4X15 matches).

bob333e
12-21-2017, 03:11 PM
Just how much Steel did you receive? Steel count can tell you what exactly you received as rewards

Estillon
12-21-2017, 03:28 PM
Just how much Steel did you receive? Steel count can tell you what exactly you received as rewards

I don't know the exact count unfortunately. I'm at 87K right now and I was at least at 75k before the PTS. (However, I did spend 7k on an execution after they copied the account. The copied accounts were not a couple of days old, they were more than a week old.)

I definitely did not get 17 days Champion Status. I have 7 days left. That's the only indicator I can find of what I received...

I definitely did not get 19 crates. I have 16 right now and I had those before the PTS.

Ubi is asking me to take a printscreen of my rewards. The rewards description only flashed briefly at launching the game on the 18th. Is there a screen that shows clearly recently received rewards? If not, they should know this and not ask for something that's impossible to produce...

bob333e
12-21-2017, 03:43 PM
I don't know the exact count unfortunately. I'm at 87K right now and I was at least at 75k before the PTS. (However, I did spend 7k on an execution after they copied the account. The copied accounts were not a couple of days old, they were more than a week old.)

I definitely did not get 17 days Champion Status. I have 7 days left. That's the only indicator I can find of what I received...

I definitely did not get 19 crates. I have 16 right now and I had those before the PTS.

Ubi is asking me to take a printscreen of my rewards. The rewards description only flashed briefly at launching the game on the 18th. Is there a screen that shows clearly recently received rewards? If not, they should know this and not ask for something that's impossible to produce...

Alright so, if you received 10 days Champion Status, that means you also received 3 crates, and 4000 Steel. That's the 100% community event reward (along with emblem outlines which will come later).

The order rewards are 16 crates and 8000 Steel and 7 days Champion Status for 8 orders completed.

I'm guessing it's one of these things:

- Order completion did not register on the Open Test for some reason
- You might have confused orders in the Open Test with orders in the main game
- You might have played the Open Test on a different account and logged in to your duplicated Ubisoft account from there

Bear in mind that the community event rewards are automatically given to everyone, whereas order completion requires to track how many orders you have completed. For some reason they could not track how many orders you completed on the Open Test. I suggest either directly messaging a moderator, or submitting a support ticket.

Infographic for reference: http://blog.ubi.com/app/uploads/2017/12/fh_ds_rewards_infographics.jpg?x49516

Edit: as a shot of encouragement, you don't really need those crates, you already have 16, loot from matches is usually better than what you can get with crates.
10 day Champion Status is fine, you won't feel the difference unless you're grinding several heroes to rep3-4. And even then, get a 3-day Champion Status for 2000 Steel.

You're really only missing out on 8000 Steel, which are easily re-doable with just daily orders (that only take 30mins tops) over the course of 10 days. That's only 30mins of playtime per day. If you do contract orders as well, you'll take even less. Like 6 days. Or 5.

Estillon
12-21-2017, 03:56 PM
- Order completion did not register on the Open Test for some reason

Maybe... That would really suck, especially for the raffle. North American raffles usually exclude Quebec because we have our own weird Gambling laws. I suspect Ubi Montreal is handling this raffle because Quebec is not excluded.

- You might have confused orders in the Open Test with orders in the main game

Highly doubtful. I went crazy with steel and crates in the PTS and boosted my Orochi with gear, emotes, effects, and executions. By the time the PTS ended, I had almost no steel or crates left. My PTS Orochi and Live Game Orochi were very easily distinguishable.

- You might have played the Open Test on a different account and logged in to your duplicated Ubisoft account from there

I only have one Ubi account...

Contacted Support.already and hoping it gets resolved. I posted here just to check if the two rewards were given independently or at the same time for everyone.

bob333e
12-21-2017, 04:03 PM
Well, hope I helped somewhat.

It's disgusting when these errors happen and you're not compensated for your troubles. Still, catching up to those 8000 Steel isn't that hard, should they fail to compensate you. Let's hope this gets resolved.

Estillon
12-21-2017, 04:07 PM
Well, hope I helped somewhat.

It's disgusting when these errors happen and you're not compensated for your troubles. Still, catching up to those 8000 Steel isn't that hard, should they fail to compensate you. Let's hope this gets resolved.

You did in the sense that I'm more convinced now that I only received the Community rewards and not the Daily Order ones. Thanks!

Estillon
12-21-2017, 04:23 PM
Edit: as a shot of encouragement, you don't really need those crates, you already have 16, loot from matches is usually better than what you can get with crates.
10 day Champion Status is fine, you won't feel the difference unless you're grinding several heroes to rep3-4. And even then, get a 3-day Champion Status for 2000 Steel.

You're really only missing out on 8000 Steel, which are easily re-doable with just daily orders (that only take 30mins tops) over the course of 10 days. That's only 30mins of playtime per day. If you do contract orders as well, you'll take even less. Like 6 days. Or 5.

I know... It's more like I took the steel as a "here, have this extra Execution on us for playing the PTS". The steel-turned-to-freebie gesture was meaningful. I know I can make that much just by enjoying the game.

I do disagree slightly about the crates though. Got some nice gems when I took the axe to the ones I had piled up! So much so that I didn't even need to open them all on one character.

Ulrichvonbek111
12-21-2017, 05:46 PM
A big thank you from the console community is due for what we have recieved.It could have been just as easy for Ubi to have passed this by but no they came through with a good decision and solution.
Thank you.

Hammelsneid
12-22-2017, 11:07 PM
Is there something official about the emblem outline and bug sticker from that dedicated weekend? Couldn't find anything and I'm still missing those.. (got my 12k steel and a bunch of crates, though I'm not sure about full 17 days champion, but nevermind) thx in advance.

bob333e
12-22-2017, 11:10 PM
Is there something official about the emblem outline and bug sticker from that dedicated weekend? Couldn't find anything and I'm still missing those.. (got my 12k steel and a bunch of crates, though I'm not sure about full 17 days champion, but nevermind) thx in advance.

Yeah, emblem outlines and scarab symbol will be available to us at the official dedicated servers launch. That's probably in February

Hammelsneid
12-22-2017, 11:13 PM
Yeah, emblem outlines and scarab symbol will be available to us at the official dedicated servers launch. That's probably in February

OMG, how could I have missed that important info.. thank you again.