PDA

View Full Version : Pretty much nothing changed

KilluminatiSH
12-18-2017, 08:55 PM
Not really sure what this patch fixed, but I haven't noticed any changes..

Shaman is still God tier. To be honest, at this point, the team behind this game is either incompetent or simply doing it on purpose to boost sales. I'm thinking it's the latter, either way, what a disgusting development team and publishers. Just, wauw.

Charmzzz
12-19-2017, 11:34 AM
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316019-16/patch-notes-117

Knight_Raime
12-19-2017, 01:41 PM
She's going to always be god tier due to her kit being inherently designed to be able to do most things.
Her kit wasn't the problem but the bugs and numbers. If you're expecting her to be nerfed so she changes fundamentally you might as well just quit. They don't do that. They never will.
She's far more managable after the past handful of changes she's received.

She still needs more tweaks. But she's not broken. Never was. Just over tuned.

Vakris_One
12-19-2017, 02:39 PM
I guess you were expecting to see something like this in the patch notes:

● Removed Shaman from the game.

[b]Developer comment: We decided to remove Shaman because a loud and obnoxious minority of players called us mean names and made overly emotional rage posts on our forums.

bmason1000
12-19-2017, 08:19 PM
I guess you were expecting to see something like this in the patch notes:

● Removed Shaman from the game.

[b]Developer comment: We decided to remove Shaman because a loud and obnoxious minority of players called us mean names and made overly emotional rage posts on our forums.

Haaaaaaa

UbiJurassic
12-19-2017, 09:14 PM
Not really sure what this patch fixed, but I haven't noticed any changes..

Shaman is still God tier. To be honest, at this point, the team behind this game is either incompetent or simply doing it on purpose to boost sales. I'm thinking it's the latter, either way, what a disgusting development team and publishers. Just, wauw.

Sorry to hear that Shaman continues to frustrate you, even after the most recent changes to her tracking and adding adding several drawbacks for canceling her moves. With the most recent changes, we'll continue to monitor her performance and player feedback to make the best decision regarding future potential balance changes.

Erhanninja
12-20-2017, 06:06 PM
Itís absolutely crazy with Shaman. Her entire move set is against the very mechanics of the game. Jump attack from any direction covering half of the map. Throwing you 10 meters and head butting to ledge you. Cancelling zone to anything. Every feat applying bleed. Itís entirely stupid. She throws an axe like Zerk but applied bleed how?!? She has nailbomb which is samurai feat and applies. You get hit by any of this and staggered. She jumps on you you canít even do anything. You have 1 HP you wanna fight maybe you might win but developers say no. You canít! Because our purpose is to make money not to make a decent game. I want any rep or developer answer these questions. And itís just few of many. How come ace throw which zerk has applies bleed when it doesnít apply bleed for Zerk or why she has samurai feat while also she has fire flask? She also has stamina trap as well as bear trap. I also runs through bear traps I donít understand how...

Erhanninja
12-20-2017, 06:45 PM
Iím sick and tired of being ganked by Shaman combos. Throwing unblockables cancelling into anything. Head butting staggering you like wall splat even though you donít hit a wall. Legging by head butting when you are 10 meters away from the ledge. Godly side step heavies. I just played and blocked Shaman heavy I donít get a GB why? They refuse to address fundamental issues with this character. They are just doing cosmetic changes. How can she stagger me after GB and throw? When you GB either you get a heavy or throw. She gets both! Throw into head butting ledging or throw into jump bite.it doesnít make sense. Iím appalled by developers of this game seriously