PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking for groups

NiahK
12-18-2017, 06:49 PM
please divide groups from solo players in MM. You dont stand a chance against a coordinated team with randoms, no matter how bad they are. Its a stomp.

Helnekromancer
12-18-2017, 07:19 PM
Welcome to my world where everytime you want to play 4v4 you are automatically put up against a premade. :D

But if they divided the mm it would take longer to queue, which I honestly don't care about alsong as I can have a fun game without stressing the hell out.

UbiInsulin
12-18-2017, 07:35 PM
Hi NiahK, I'll make sure to let the team know about your concerns with premades facing random groups. They (premades) do obviously have a communication advantage, so it would certainly be reasonable to factor that in to the matchmaking system. Thank you!

Devils-_-legacy
12-18-2017, 07:47 PM
I'm so glad a mod commented on this I've been putting it on suggestions and feedback for months lol

Devils-_-legacy
12-19-2017, 01:39 AM
Why you got to do that to me talk about crushing the hope lol

Charmzzz
12-19-2017, 11:29 AM
I love the feeling when I go with randoms against full-premades and we win. Doesnt matter if it is a stomp or close, just to win against a full-premade is so satisfying. Even more when you have a Bot on your team (well, if it is a Level 3 Shaman Bot - he will carry us!). :p

Devils-_-legacy
12-19-2017, 04:27 PM
It is satisfying to know you overcome the gank I think the only thing that beats this is when the whole enemy team rage quits lol