PDA

View Full Version : Are u ****ing kidding me

Apolloassn13
12-18-2017, 03:34 PM
I was in the middle of completing my 4th daily order for the rewards but thanks to your random maitnence that lasted hours i didn't get to finish it and now I'll only get the 4K steel reward.... I missed the first day so I was working on getting atleast the 6k steel reward but noo u had to have your stupid random maitnence without any type of ****ing warning, if i had known we would have one I would've tried to do it earlier...

Charmzzz
12-18-2017, 03:44 PM
I don't get it. I really don't get it. Ubi builds a whole new server structure to please the community. They completely overhaul their whole net- and gamecode to do this. They even let us players, on all platforms, test it over a whole weekend. And not enough, they give out alot of rewards, too! And they announce how long the Open Test will last and they write on startup splash screen that there may be Bugs and Glitches and nothing is set in stone as it is a Test Version.

But still, people come in to complain. They demand rewards for free for everybody nao! Because those bad guys, the Devs, lied about the time (4 days and it "only" lasted 3 1/2 days) or they put in maintenance to screw some people. I really wonder if you / they are serious about this?

Apolloassn13
12-18-2017, 03:54 PM
When and where was I DeMaNDing rewards for free ??? I'm testing their servers like they ask with the payment of steel and when I'm trying to get that steel that 8K STEEL that I could really use rn they decide to put up a maitnence out the blue with no warning. Learn to read post better please & thanks.

Charmzzz
12-18-2017, 04:14 PM
I am able to read, but you seem to lack this special ability. When you booted into the game there was a splash screen that said "non reliant open test" in other words. What's your problem? They had to do something with the servers, I bet it wasnt planned... Calm down.

Apolloassn13
12-18-2017, 04:27 PM
I am able to read, but you seem to lack this special ability. When you booted into the game there was a splash screen that said "non reliant open test" in other words. What's your problem? They had to do something with the servers, I bet it wasnt planned... Calm down.

Get off my **** and stfu I can obviously read if I'm responding to your stupid post, it's more of a problem with your comprehending sht. I love people that try there best to seem smart but are actually really stupid and make themselves look even more stupid wen they try

Alustar.
12-18-2017, 05:29 PM
You do realize they told you the server rest would be shutting down on the 18 of this month, so where are you getting this "surprise maintenance" from. Which by the way, isn't a thing. If they are going to bring the game down for any reason, we will know about it before hand because they know well in advance when they do updates if the platform well be down for any period.

So really, you are throwing a fit due to your own lack of awareness to the way this game is moderated and kept up to date.
Sorry brah :/

Card1acArrest
12-18-2017, 07:44 PM
grow up apollo. be a man. do your best. dont complain. bring sunshine to the world around you.

OoKaMi_79
12-18-2017, 08:19 PM
Considering that they are testing servers and they are separated from the progress in our accounts in the current servers, I think that the should granted extra time to complete the orders (the same hours that the maintenance took). People have life and if Ubisoft says you have 24hrs to complete daily orders then we should get that time because we plan our day according to that....at least on these separated test servers where granting that extra time does not affect other things. And I support Apollo (maybe not on the tone) even when I was able to complete my 8 daily orders without issues. Peace

Jazz117Volkov
12-18-2017, 09:12 PM
I was in the middle of completing my 4th daily order for the rewards but thanks to your random maitnence that lasted hours i didn't get to finish it and now I'll only get the 4K steel reward.... I missed the first day so I was working on getting atleast the 6k steel reward but noo u had to have your stupid random maitnence without any type of ****ing warning, if i had known we would have one I would've tried to do it earlier...

No one intentionally sabotaged you; you're not that important.

UbiInsulin
12-19-2017, 03:21 AM
I'm really sorry if the end of the Open Test surprised you, but we did announce times and posted updates pretty frequently on social media. Perhaps there should have been a clearer message about the end of the test within the client itself?

From what I'm seeing, the open test did in fact end at 1am UTC (which I believe would have been 8pm EST).

Playing_Mantis
12-19-2017, 10:52 AM
yea i missed it too, did all 15 games first 2 days but missed the third :/ nothing to cry over tho. i hope i still will get something for the first 2 days i played.