PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye PS4 Rep 76... Hello PC Rep 0.

RageOvSparta
12-18-2017, 03:15 PM
It's kind of sad I can't move my progress over, after almost a year of constantly playing. I do enjoy this game quite a bit and it has come a long way. But after playing the test servers on PC and how smooth it is and how you can't get away with just flaring out light attacks like you can on console, it's time to move to the real FH experience.

Here's to For Honor Year 2 on the PC. The one I should have been playing from the start.

BTTrinity
12-18-2017, 04:17 PM
It's kind of sad I can't move my progress over, after almost a year of constantly playing. I do enjoy this game quite a bit and it has come a long way. But after playing the test servers on PC and how smooth it is and how you can't get away with just flaring out light attacks like you can on console, it's time to move to the real FH experience.

Here's to For Honor Year 2 on the PC. The one I should have been playing from the start.

Damn bro, thats rough.... I thought Data Transfer would have been a thing for this game considering how ******ed the grind can be.

EDIT: At least, I hope you enjoy your stay here on PC . Prepare for xtra salt because of the chat. (console doesn't get that as far as I know)

kendebell
12-18-2017, 04:59 PM
I have 157 reps on ps4 and i also started on pc..now rep 4 total on pc..the game is better..it runs smoother.. The feel you get on pc is dif...you can see more things..

RageOvSparta
12-18-2017, 05:10 PM
Absolutely. See things coming a mile away sometimes. Just more frames.

kendebell
12-18-2017, 05:13 PM
Maxed fps almost 200 on benchmark compare to 30 are you from greece sparta?

Eyyupyeser95
12-18-2017, 05:39 PM
Did the same today gonna miss all my characters on ps4

How2doit
12-18-2017, 06:06 PM
I would definitevly buy "For Honor" for the PC if the accounts where shared.
For some reason it looked like the PTR for the dedicated servers was shared.
Started with PTR on PC got PK to rank 7 and when i tryed PTR on the PS4 PK was also rank 7 with was nice.

Would love if this was a thing as I would love to play compedetively on the PC but also play for fun and relaxation on the PS4 withot feeling like I am "losing progress" by switching between the two.

David_gorda
12-18-2017, 06:53 PM
Yeah this Game is basicly unplayable on console now. Lightspam and generelly superfast attacks is cancer and the new characters are showing us that ubisoft dont care about console players at all.:(

Helnekromancer
12-18-2017, 07:07 PM
Pssh screw that, have almost 1000 hours on Xbox, and I wouldn't move to PC, not worth losing all that progress just for a slight advantage and a way smaller playerbase.

But if they had you data transfer over, it would be a different story.

kendebell
12-18-2017, 07:09 PM
I just did..the database aint that small...ppl say crap..its good like on ps4

Hormly
12-18-2017, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the master race sir

FredEx919
12-18-2017, 11:06 PM

Good stuff. I wish we did have a way to transfer the account info. I'm sure we'd all like it, but it could be a bit difficult with all the different platforms. That's a common request we've seen lately though. Hope you enjoy your time on PC!

Mia.Nora
12-19-2017, 01:35 AM
Good stuff. I wish we did have a way to transfer the account info. I'm sure we'd all like it, but it could be a bit difficult with all the different platforms. That's a common request we've seen lately though. Hope you enjoy your time on PC!

From a technical perspective, it is just a database variable. How hard is it for support to transfer a single ID variables from one database to another? Maybe you guys should train them in Copy/ Paste functions? ;)