PDA

View Full Version : More Customization & New Gear Sets, not reskins of old..

Playing_Mantis
12-18-2017, 12:19 PM
I know there are more important things but i would love to see more customization on the characters such as tattoos, hairstyles etc.. of course most heroes don't have a face but i think it would be nice to be able to customize more. like pants? they just go with the chest. also the gear models are all just reskins of old stuff. can we get some bran new gear sets that are not older ones with even more spikes on them? the weapons are getting so advanced but the gear sets are kinda lacking in newness.

ThomHermans1
12-18-2017, 01:18 PM
What I would like to see is gear themed from the other factions. Like Kensei in plate armor, or LB with fur and chainmail. I like the idea that they are merceneries for those factions.
Maybe even make that gear only obtainable for the faction you are part of. But still just gain it randomly at the end of a match like other gear.

Illyrian_King
12-18-2017, 02:17 PM
I know there are more important things but i would love to see more customization on the characters such as tattoos, hairstyles etc.. of course most heroes don't have a face but i think it would be nice to be able to customize more. like pants? they just go with the chest. also the gear models are all just reskins of old stuff. can we get some bran new gear sets that are not older ones with even more spikes on them? the weapons are getting so advanced but the gear sets are kinda lacking in newness.

This request is as old as this game, but yeah pls add new skins that are "really" new!

What I would like to see is gear themed from the other factions. Like Kensei in plate armor, or LB with fur and chainmail. I like the idea that they are merceneries for those factions.
Maybe even make that gear only obtainable for the faction you are part of. But still just gain it randomly at the end of a match like other gear.

That's a thing I would never want to see ... maybe have samurai wear some metall is all fine and also accurate till a certain point, but having a samurai wearing traditional viking sh*t (or anything of this way) is a thing that would make me freak out ;b

Helnekromancer
12-18-2017, 02:34 PM
Man, give my Nobushi some actual armor, woman's walking around with a bath robe. xD

bob333e
12-18-2017, 02:51 PM
Man, give my Nobushi some actual armor, woman's walking around with a bath robe. xD

Eh, who needs armor when it's Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon :P Nobushi reminds me of that movie for some reason...

Playing_Mantis
12-19-2017, 11:02 AM
would be cool if they actually gave each hero a face under the helmets. then you could have options to not show helmet and have cool facial customization for each. what do they all look like...!!! do they have faces?? :D i really like the heroes u can see their faces, makes them more personable to me.

ThomHermans1
12-19-2017, 02:16 PM
That's a thing I would never want to see ... maybe have samurai wear some metall is all fine and also accurate till a certain point, but having a samurai wearing traditional viking sh*t (or anything of this way) is a thing that would make me freak out ;b

I dont mean that Kensei for example will look 100% like a knight. More like a mix between plate and samurai. Or the LB will have this Knight/barbarian look with plate, mail and fur. Kinda like they have equipped/adopted the best equipment they could find on the battlefield. Or had to replace equipment due damange.

UnhappyLawbro
12-19-2017, 04:33 PM
Yeah, don't understand why there are star weapon sets, but no star armor sets. The armors from legendary tier don't look much different from the ones you start with.

Okita_Soji..
12-19-2017, 06:39 PM
I think it would be nice if when you complete a star set weapon something happens, like a perk say 5% more damage. Something for using the complete set.

UbiJurassic
12-19-2017, 11:16 PM
We'll certainly note the feedback everyone. As development continues, we'll certainly continue to look for new and cool ways for players to outfit their heroes.:)

ChampionRuby50g
12-19-2017, 11:24 PM
We'll certainly note the feedback everyone. As development continues, we'll certainly continue to look for new and cool ways for players to outfit their heroes.:)

Sorry, but where we not told something very similar last season, and the season before than and the one before that? Yet our end game armor still looks like re skins and I think I'm not the only one to say we are dissapointed with this seasons armor, especially after been told to expect new armor.
How can I trust as a player that we actually will get New and cool ways to outfit our heroes, after previous events?

AkenoKobayashi
12-19-2017, 11:25 PM
I just want the Samurai to wear metal armor. You can't tell me someone actually thought it was a genius idea for a civilization that wield steel weapons to make wooden armor.

We have steel 6 foot swords, but we protect our warriors with hide and lacquered wood. Even though our enemies wear metal plates and chain mail.

AlexHuaTian
12-20-2017, 02:53 AM
So true

Gurhem
12-20-2017, 03:07 AM
I wish I could make my hero more unique, Maybe some helms with faces, Maybe more armour for characters that don't have as much like the raider, or less armour for characters that have a lot like the warden.I believe that, this change would be even more welcome than new heroes. It could come even as a Legendary Skin or something, something that really changes the way a character looks!

Gurhem
12-20-2017, 03:11 AM
I just want the Samurai to wear metal armor. You can't tell me someone actually thought it was a genius idea for a civilization that wield steel weapons to make wooden armor.

We have steel 6 foot swords, but we protect our warriors with hide and lacquered wood. Even though our enemies wear metal plates and chain mail.

the last tier of armour should definitely be metal. the last tier should make me feel like a ****ing KING!

Gurhem
12-20-2017, 04:57 AM
Can we keep this post alive by posting on it, and then maybe, we will get some visualization, and/or, answers if something like that would be possible? I would be willing to spend some steel in customization as I do in overwatch.

King_of_games-SP
12-20-2017, 08:52 AM
I posted a topic a few weeks ago suggesting that the materials for each faction be adjusted a bit.
First of all it seems arbitrary to limit the use of gold for armor material to just 1/3 of the entire roster.
Secondly the effect gained by switching material is far greater for knights than it is for vikings and samurai. You can plainly see if you are fighting a knight using gold or silver material even with huge amounts of a bunch of color from patterns or symbols. A viking that uses brown leather isnt very obvious since he is probably covered in some white skull helmet with a gold shield and huge fur pelt draped over one shoulder. Just look at how obvious the materials change is on a warden as compared to something like aramusha

Gurhem
12-20-2017, 10:37 PM
I posted a topic a few weeks ago suggesting that the materials for each faction be adjusted a bit.
First of all it seems arbitrary to limit the use of gold for armor material to just 1/3 of the entire roster.
Secondly the effect gained by switching material is far greater for knights than it is for vikings and samurai. You can plainly see if you are fighting a knight using gold or silver material even with huge amounts of a bunch of color from patterns or symbols. A viking that uses brown leather isnt very obvious since he is probably covered in some white skull helmet with a gold shield and huge fur pelt draped over one shoulder. Just look at how obvious the materials change is on a warden as compared to something like aramusha

Aramusha's costomization is a joke... My Aramusha, besides the blades, looks at rep 8 exactly as a rep 0..