PDA

View Full Version : Fix Zone, and Feint imputs.

darkspawn2101
12-18-2017, 11:44 AM
Multiple times since I believe either this or last season, these button imputs simply refuse to work. Whatever fix they imputed for the zone flicker has made zone practically unuseable. And feint zometimes simply...does not.

I refuse to play this game until these issues are adressed. It is outright sabotage to force me to play a 2v1, 3v1, or 4v1 without a functioning zone. I am tired of llighting when I should be zoning. I am tired of wondering why feint never works.

Charmzzz
12-18-2017, 11:47 AM
Works for me 99% of the time. I guess you should work on your timing, sorry.

darkspawn2101
12-18-2017, 11:52 AM
No.

I've done both extensively. The zone timing is so insanely specific that you need to nail it perfectly. And feint simply sometimes does not register, almost like I didn't press the button, but I know I have. I've tracked it with programs that show button imput.

Sorry, but it's the game. Guess you should work on your excuses.

Charmzzz
12-18-2017, 11:57 AM
No.

I've done both extensively. The zone timing is so insanely specific that you need to nail it perfectly. And feint simply sometimes does not register, almost like I didn't press the button, but I know I have. I've tracked it with programs that show button imput.

Sorry, but it's the game. Guess you should work on your excuses.

So it is the game, yet most people do not have these issues. Show your evidence please, otherwise it is just another rant about you timing incorrectly but not wanting to admit it.

Are you maybe on WiFi with your Controller? That could be an issue. I am on PC, cable connection keyboard and mouse. No issues either with feinting nor with zone attack. Had to adjust my timing after they changed it on zone because they wanted to get rid of flicker abuse.

Playing_Mantis
12-18-2017, 12:14 PM
I also have no issue with the zone. its easy once you get used to it. and the feints don't work?? must be on your end because I've never had an issue with feints. sorry no support for u here. just practice it more.please don't change it back to have flicker a thing again.

darkspawn2101
12-18-2017, 12:29 PM
So it is the game, yet most people do not have these issues. Show your evidence please, otherwise it is just another rant about you timing incorrectly but not wanting to admit it.

Are you maybe on WiFi with your Controller? That could be an issue. I am on PC, cable connection keyboard and mouse. No issues either with feinting nor with zone attack. Had to adjust my timing after they changed it on zone because they wanted to get rid of flicker abuse.

I did it before with no issues.

The controller is wired, and while I have motor control damage, it's never inhibited me doing similar imputs for any other game.

As for 'most people dont have these issues', people call me crazy when I say I have framerate drops for no reason mid match too. And yet I do. And I've done multiple tests with multiple computers.

The problem is simply the time in which the imputs must be pressed. They reduced it to combat the bug, it needs to be pressed. The feint imput also needs extended, you need to press b right after pressing the heavy button essentially.

I do not have the time, means, nor inclination to upload a video showing this, and even then I doubt you would believe it. Take that for what you will.

Devils-_-legacy
12-18-2017, 12:53 PM
I have 0 issue with zones and after a accident I developed issues with fine motor skills the problem is your timing mate

darkspawn2101
12-18-2017, 02:18 PM
I have 0 issue with zones and after a accident I developed issues with fine motor skills the problem is your timing mate

Then the game is willfully screwing me over, and I dont feel like playing rigged games.

Alustar.
12-18-2017, 05:39 PM
Then the game is willfully screwing me over, and I dont feel like playing rigged games.

I've heard a lot of excuses for poor performance, but this might be the first time in s long time I've heard a while game of being rigged. That takes balls. Or blind stupidity...Wow

frewbear
12-18-2017, 07:16 PM
Or he's getting frustrated because he voiced a legitimate concern that lots of others have as well, only to be "git gud" trolled by a couple of *******s who have nothing better to do than say the same **** on every thread on this forum. He's right, it's ****ed like everything else on FH, and "well it works for me, you must suck" isn't a very productive response.

Devils-_-legacy
12-18-2017, 07:32 PM
He stated it was because of motor skills damage so he would have a harder time getting the timing right this a real reason but I had the same issue it's consistent so the fault lies with us we can learn the timing

UbiInsulin
12-18-2017, 07:42 PM
Hey all, the team is aware of the smaller input for zone attacks since the flicker fix, and we continue to let them know that this has become difficult for players. We appreciate your feedback on the issue!