PDA

View Full Version : Why can I be placed against level 60+ when im not even level 1?

loocre1
12-18-2017, 03:05 AM
I think the games great and There are times where I have fun playing it. However what I dont enjoy is being matched against level 60+ that proceed to destroy me and my team is "even to you skill" but the enemy is "higher than your skill" it makes no sense how it can be allowed and ultimatly ruins the whole game.

Mia.Nora
12-18-2017, 04:28 AM
Simply because game has nowhere near enough players for proper match up.

Captain-Courage
12-18-2017, 11:13 AM
Nobody plays the game anymore, at least on PC (less than 2000 active players on Steam, even less on ubi play of course).
So the matchmaking systems is doing what it can with the few players still there, and it's of course not enough to garantee balanced matchups since It's already some kind of achievement to find 8 players and launch a game.

vgrimr_J
12-18-2017, 01:20 PM
I think the games great and There are times where I have fun playing it. However what I dont enjoy is being matched against level 60+ that proceed to destroy me and my team is "even to you skill" but the enemy is "higher than your skill" it makes no sense how it can be allowed and ultimatly ruins the whole game.

Im rep 115 and 95% of the time it says "skill higher on bot team and enemy " in dominion. mostly ppl are almost half of my total rep. it feels that im last of my kind

it simply looks like there isn't enough players to balance it out as cap said