PDA

View Full Version : ´do I have to finnish uru prime before starting uru live?

chalkob
11-21-2003, 03:32 PM
I'm on the waiting list now for uru live. Can I start to play uru live right after I get the invitation? Or do I have to finish uru prime first? Do I create a new avatar for uru live? If so, do I have all the "creation options" for my avatar availible then? Or do I need to finish uru priem to get that? Because now I don't have much to chose from.

I got my "KI" also. What shall I do with it? Is it useless unless I play uru live? If not, how do I get it out and what do I do with it?

THANKS

chalkob
11-21-2003, 03:32 PM
I'm on the waiting list now for uru live. Can I start to play uru live right after I get the invitation? Or do I have to finish uru prime first? Do I create a new avatar for uru live? If so, do I have all the "creation options" for my avatar availible then? Or do I need to finish uru priem to get that? Because now I don't have much to chose from.

I got my "KI" also. What shall I do with it? Is it useless unless I play uru live? If not, how do I get it out and what do I do with it?

THANKS

CountryEastern
11-21-2003, 03:33 PM
Ditto.

Nice to be here!

DarthDelicious
11-21-2003, 03:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chalkob:

THANKS<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can use your Ki to open dors and elevators. You can also wave, sneeze, laugh and dance. As for the first part of your question. I don't know if it matters. I have finished prime and have not been allowed to play live yet. I don't know how many others are in the same boat.

_ Paula _
11-21-2003, 03:44 PM
I may be wrong on this (I've been wrong before), but I don't think it will matter if you haven't completed Prime when you get your invitation.

Pa'lua (in Cavern)

mrm3fan
11-21-2003, 04:22 PM
Your correct Paula. You don't have to complete Prime to play Live once you get your invitation. It fact you don't have to play it at all since you will have to create a charcter name upon logging onto Live and recreate your Avatar. There is an option to import your current Prime status over to Live so you can just continue Prime on Live! :P