PDA

View Full Version : Why is the reddit community and modernday fanboys are so toxic?

DOOMMarine117
12-17-2017, 11:32 PM
I mean really throwing death threats and such towards other players and developers. Is not a good thing to do, it makes gamers look bad, so actually care and support these dev.

i am really disappointed in everybody.

you gamers are damaging are reputation by not communication properly. There is going to be a time where devs won't listen to us anymore cause of this behavior.

So stop using hashtag moderndaymatters garbage, it's not cool using this behavior. it uses the blacklivematters protest. it's dumb and immature.

i understand you guys hate history, but modern day is no longer important. i don't care about it and it's time move on from AC2.

All other assassin creed games and movie is not bad just because it doesn't have ezio in it, doesn't mean it's garbage.

you gamers can't be using "ac2 as the best game in the franchise forever" when it's not.

i am planning one day to get away from society cause of the issues with people. it seems people have forgotten on how to communicated, i will remain to hide in the shadows and never appear again untell end of times.

it seems i can't be positive or be negative or anything at all.

i guess i will say this "haters gonna be haters".

Gamers and people are hater these days.

i will remain in the shadows.

i won't be positive in communities and society ever again.

communities and people these days have one mind, it's either you hate or be negative.

There is no positively left in this world.

thanks for making this community another toxic one.

you guys are now worse than the call of duty community.

MnemonicSyntax
12-19-2017, 05:46 AM
I mean really throwing death threats and such towards other players and developers. Is not a good thing to do, it makes gamers look bad, so actually care and support these dev.

i am really disappointed in everybody.

you gamers are damaging are reputation by not communication properly. There is going to be a time where devs won't listen to us anymore cause of this behavior.

So stop using hashtag moderndaymatters garbage, it's not cool using this behavior. it uses the blacklivematters protest. it's dumb and immature.

i understand you guys hate history, but modern day is no longer important. i don't care about it and it's time move on from AC2.

All other assassin creed games and movie is not bad just because it doesn't have ezio in it, doesn't mean it's garbage.

you gamers can't be using "ac2 as the best game in the franchise forever" when it's not.

i am planning one day to get away from society cause of the issues with people. it seems people have forgotten on how to communicated, i will remain to hide in the shadows and never appear again untell end of times.

it seems i can't be positive or be negative or anything at all.

i guess i will say this "haters gonna be haters".

Gamers and people are hater these days.

i will remain in the shadows.

i won't be positive in communities and society ever again.

communities and people these days have one mind, it's either you hate or be negative.

There is no positively left in this world.

thanks for making this community another toxic one.

you guys are now worse than the call of duty community.

You can't tell someone they need to move on from an important facet of the game when the developers are still falling back on it.

I okay for modern day. I want to know about Juno. What happens next.

I agree the death threats are lame, but #moderndaymatters isn't related to BLM except that it's a cause, a purpose. Its no different then #deflategate or #etcgate.

People have varying opinions about the series. By telling other people that their opinion is wrong, you are being toxic yourself.

If people like Ezio the best or want more modern day, that's their opinion. You don't have to agree with it, but telling them to "shut up and move on" is just being hypocritical to the toxicity you're crusading against.

#moderndaymatters

andynaruto10
12-20-2017, 06:53 PM
#ModernDayMatters

veronica5585
12-22-2017, 06:44 PM
I think it's all about nostalgia. People are missing the experience they had, things they've felt and the fun they've had when they played AC the first time which usually happens to be the times of AC / AC II. What they probably don't understand / think of is the fact that they were much younger when they played those games, it was new and exciting, the whole concept of AC was new and exciting, there were very few or none open world games out there at the same level of quality with AC, we were all fascinated. Believe me it's not the story, it's not the character, not the gameplay but just things being new in those days which makes people believe that those games were a lot better that newer AC games. Actually no. The technology, gameplay quality, graphics, everything is much better now obviously. But people are looking for the same taste they got back when they first played an AC game. Sorry but it won't, can't come back. You've experienced it once and it's gone. There's no way to catch "that feeling" anymore. It's been 10 years, we've grown up, played, experienced so many games in those years, of course things start to feel a bir lame after this point. Still, I think Origins is a success and I personally enjoyed it very much.Unlike many people I loved Unity and Syndicate as well. If I think any game is not good enough for me, then I don't play it. That's what everyone can do. That simple. In that sense I agree with OP. Too much negative criticism and hate is beyond unnecessary let alone death threats.