PDA

View Full Version : Free gaurdbreak on stunning tap

thekingshad
12-17-2017, 06:36 PM
There should be a free gb on blocked stunning tap. That move is grossly abused and raiders shouldn't be able to gb while dodging (this should be obvious). The distance and amount of stamina drain on stampede is absurd. The opponent is already being carried across the map (while relaxing on my shoulder) why is he losing stamina and not me(the raider). These are my opinions. If you have opinions and reasoning contrary to mine, feel free to list them below.

AP2Y

Apolloassn13
12-17-2017, 06:39 PM
Agreed, tired of the noob raiders who think they're good when all they do is feint into stun tap.

Hormly
12-17-2017, 09:03 PM
Hate to be 'that guy' but i block that move easily on pc. Its one of the few tricks the raider has and id hate to start stripping the warriors of potential strategies in a game that already has too few.

Waxfacts
12-17-2017, 09:40 PM
Hate to be 'that guy' but i block that move easily on pc. Its one of the few tricks the raider has and id hate to start stripping the warriors of potential strategies in a game that already has too few.
I agree but also disagree. Stripping warriors of potential strategies is not a very good idea, however it seems to be the only strategy. On console Its a hard strategy to predict and can result in heavy punish if you do not react correctly. If you play it by eye, switching guards or following through with a parry requires very fast action depending on which one you are somewhat expecting. His charge is a bit crazy, being thrown from one point to the other side then falling off the map if you are near a ledge can be aggravating. However thats the game. You come to expect things like that in for honor. Id say his stunning tap is probably the only thing id currently look at, but im honestly less worried about balance right now and more concerned with the outcome of the servers. Hopefully they are good and the testing actually results in some bug fixes or whatever they are looking for.

Hormly
12-17-2017, 09:57 PM
Yes but on pc its totally reactable. Nerfing it away would further handicap him, and i dont think things should be ballanced around the limitations of consoles.

brashtralas
12-18-2017, 12:46 AM
Yes but on pc its totally reactable. Nerfing it away would further handicap him, and i dont think things should be ballanced around the limitations of consoles.

I hate to be “that guy,” but the vast majority of players don’t give a rats *** about PC. To take a page from your playbook, I don’t think the game should be balanced around the PC, where there are so few players.

ChampionRuby50g
12-18-2017, 01:34 AM
I hate to be “that guy,” but the vast majority of players don’t give a rats *** about PC. To take a page from your playbook, I don’t think the game should be balanced around the PC, where there are so few players.

Exactly right. Never understood why a lot of PC players believe the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many. At the least, game should have been balanced seperately.

Helnekromancer
12-18-2017, 01:58 AM
Can't even tell what's the difference between a good Raider and a bad one. They all do the same stunning tap/ unblockable combo.