PDA

View Full Version : I come back to this $#!+

UnblockableMeta
12-17-2017, 04:07 AM
I have had a lot of patience with this game. Dealt with a LONG overdue Centurion nerf, the still persistent turtle meta, and the rise of the DLC unblockable meta. Took a break somewhere after the release of season 3 while the Cent. was still reigning as the most broken piece of this broken game and now return to 2 new heroes whose main gimic is how well youve mastered the speed of their spam. The amount of S#!t these ****ing characters can CANCEL into is &ull$#!t. it would have been nice to see a DLC vanguard be added to the game but that would require you devs to construct one character that for once, FOR ONCE plays by the rules instead of failing at making something with new mechanics that is balanced, fun to use, and is not an annoyance to play against.

Saml84
12-17-2017, 04:56 AM
I would rather them just stop with new dlc heroes for now and just focus on getting all of the original ones reworked. If they don't people will just continue complaining on how the new heroes are op which they are compared to the original cast.