PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag Companion app not available for my country?

veronica5585
12-17-2017, 12:18 AM
How is this even a thing? I want to play the mini fleet game via the app because I'have a little problem with the in game fleet control. My all docks are full, I sent more ships to my fleet but the game doesn't let me choose which ships to salvage instead it forces me to salvage the stronger ships I recently added. So I've read about the problem on the internet and someone said the companion app lets you organize these things better so I wanted to get it but googleplay says it's not available for my country. I tried to manually install it as apk file, but seems like it's not the latest version (2.2) that when I launch the app it automatically tries to download something but fails because I didn't get the app from the googleplay store How does it even recognize it? Dang it. Anyways, AC Unity companion is perfectly available in playstore why not Black Flag's ? Can someone from Ubi help me please.

eXceLLen7
12-18-2017, 02:40 AM
Same here. I downloaded the game from apkpure. You have to download their "Store" first so you can install the apk.

veronica5585
12-22-2017, 12:10 PM
Same here. I downloaded the game from apkpure. You have to download their "Store" first so you can install the apk.

So the version you got from apkpure works?

RoronoaDemon
01-05-2018, 08:37 AM
So the version you got from apkpure works?

Yeah man still works 100% i just tested it today

https://m.apkpure.com/assassin’s-creed®-iv-companion/com.ubisoft.assassin.blackflag/download?from=details