PDA

View Full Version : Please fix delayed revive glitch

Vrbas1
12-16-2017, 11:30 PM
Am I missing something? Can't tell you how many times a teammate goes down in the middle of a fight and I'm standing over his body spamming the "B" button before it finally catches and starts winding up. It's cost me several close games because if I could actually revive them when the prompt says I can... it'd be nice. Anyone else experience this?

bob333e
12-17-2017, 12:00 AM
I don't believe it's a glitch, it prevents insta-revive activation, and also it needs to have the corpse fully immobile before it can enable a revive. That could take between 2 and 9 secs, depending on terrain and whether collision allows for the character model to hold firm quickly.

Brologna_Xeno
12-17-2017, 12:04 AM
For longest time I thought it was just me and lag. Glad to know there's some mechanism behind it.

Okita_Soji..
12-18-2017, 02:03 AM
What ever it is it could use some tweaking. I'll stand over a fallen teammate and hold "B" and nothing happens then the meter is at about 25% and fills up normally. It messes you up thinking did it register me pressing it. Many times I end up pressing it many times trying to get the revive.

Charmzzz
12-18-2017, 09:37 AM
I know what you mean, my solution is to run around that body and hold the revive button. When your Character stops - you are the one reviving him. Happened to me too many times when me and a teammate wanted to revive and nobody knew who was reviving actually. If you keep moving and you do not stop moving when the revive begins - your mate is reviving.