PDA

View Full Version : CheckSix Pacific Campaign

tonywijaszko
01-29-2004, 06:31 PM
I am itching to play this, however i'm confused by instal instructions,

Mudmovers says:-

To install on English Language FB setups a small change is required to config.ini

[rts]
;ProcessAffinityMask=1
mouseUse=2
joyUse=1
trackIRUse=1
DisableIME=0
locale=us

Campaign readme file says:-

and, if your FB is with english settings, make the following corrections : all the "xxx_fr.properties" must be
re-named without the "_fr" part. So, they become "xxx.properties", and you can read the briefings which are,
for the moment, only in French. VERY VERY IMPORTANT !!! DO NOT FORGET TO CORRECT THE "info_fr.properties",
making him become "info.properties"... if not, the offline campaigns will not appear in the selection pannel !!!
Also, do not forget to correct the "intro_fr.msg" in the video folder of every offline campaign. Rename it
"intro.msg".

Once these corrections are finished, just copy/paste the Missions and the PaintSchemes folders in your
IL2-Forgottten Battles !!! Nothing complicated, no ??? Do not forget the "all.ini" file. If you have no
"all.ini" file in your DE campaign folder (or in your US folder), just copy/paste it. If you already have one,
just add a new line : Pacifique (with exactly the same orthograph, please...). It should look like this :

[list]
real
Fleet-Air-Arm
Pacifique

Can someone tell me whick is correct or do i do both?

Or some clear instructions, I ain't to clever with this sort of thing!!!!!!!!

Also I have d/l Pt1 & 2 plus patches, I have unzipped Pt1 to a temp folder, do I unzip Pt2 to same folder and then transfer files to FB or tranfer Pt1 then unzip Pt2 and transfer after, and when and how should I use the two patches?

[This message was edited by tonywijaszko on Thu January 29 2004 at 06:01 PM.]

[This message was edited by tonywijaszko on Thu January 29 2004 at 06:23 PM.]

tonywijaszko
01-29-2004, 06:31 PM
I am itching to play this, however i'm confused by instal instructions,

Mudmovers says:-

To install on English Language FB setups a small change is required to config.ini

[rts]
;ProcessAffinityMask=1
mouseUse=2
joyUse=1
trackIRUse=1
DisableIME=0
locale=us

Campaign readme file says:-

and, if your FB is with english settings, make the following corrections : all the "xxx_fr.properties" must be
re-named without the "_fr" part. So, they become "xxx.properties", and you can read the briefings which are,
for the moment, only in French. VERY VERY IMPORTANT !!! DO NOT FORGET TO CORRECT THE "info_fr.properties",
making him become "info.properties"... if not, the offline campaigns will not appear in the selection pannel !!!
Also, do not forget to correct the "intro_fr.msg" in the video folder of every offline campaign. Rename it
"intro.msg".

Once these corrections are finished, just copy/paste the Missions and the PaintSchemes folders in your
IL2-Forgottten Battles !!! Nothing complicated, no ??? Do not forget the "all.ini" file. If you have no
"all.ini" file in your DE campaign folder (or in your US folder), just copy/paste it. If you already have one,
just add a new line : Pacifique (with exactly the same orthograph, please...). It should look like this :

[list]
real
Fleet-Air-Arm
Pacifique

Can someone tell me whick is correct or do i do both?

Or some clear instructions, I ain't to clever with this sort of thing!!!!!!!!

Also I have d/l Pt1 & 2 plus patches, I have unzipped Pt1 to a temp folder, do I unzip Pt2 to same folder and then transfer files to FB or tranfer Pt1 then unzip Pt2 and transfer after, and when and how should I use the two patches?

[This message was edited by tonywijaszko on Thu January 29 2004 at 06:01 PM.]

[This message was edited by tonywijaszko on Thu January 29 2004 at 06:23 PM.]

tonywijaszko
01-30-2004, 03:33 AM
bump

Tully__
01-30-2004, 03:39 AM
If your FB installation is set to English, all .info & .properties files whose main filename ends in "_fr" will be ignored. Any filename in the campaign that ends in that, remove it.

=================================================

http://members.optusnet.com.au/tully_78th/Corsair.jpg (http://www.mudmovers.com/sturmovik_101/FAQ.htm)

IL2 Forums Moderator
Forum Terms of Use (http://www.ubi.com/US/Info/TermsOfUse.htm)

Salut
Tully