PDA

View Full Version : It will be hard to...

I_Sash_I
12-16-2017, 05:58 PM
... go back in P2P mode. :(

Tundra 793
12-16-2017, 06:00 PM
Hopefully they'll launch the servers soon. Like really, really soon.

If they don't launch fairly quickly it's just cruel.

CandleInTheDark
12-16-2017, 06:06 PM
Yeah I am hoping this doesn't become a year two thing, while February isn't too far away, this is something where I would hope they don't want to set an arbitrary date if they can help it. Not just for their current player base but around the christmas and new year period is when people tend to buy cheap pre-owned games for themselves and each other (for example in the main second hand shop here it is £17/~$23). If they run a free weekend or two when there are actual servers in and the connection is stable that could be a much needed player boost.

Vakris_One
12-16-2017, 06:14 PM
Gotta agree, the experience on servers has spoiled me and I don't think I'll be going back to the P2P version. I'll have to take a break after this test and come back when they release the servers from their birthing chambers.

Vakris_One
12-16-2017, 11:49 PM
Gotta agree, the experience on servers has spoiled me and I don't think I'll be going back to the P2P version. I'll have to take a break after this test and come back when they release the servers from their birthing chambers.
Just a test to see if my posts are showing up.

bob333e
12-17-2017, 01:34 AM
Just a test to see if my posts are showing up.

Yup they are now :D what happened btw. Could this happen with me too D:

.... or was it a Nobushi Effect? methinks it's the latter...

CandleInTheDark
12-17-2017, 01:45 AM

I am maybe in the same boat, I already play a little less because I am not going to grind against AI any more as I did when I wanted five in rep 7 gear and it was the quickest way to it, I load it up and give it a few games to see if I get one in PVP, maybe run a few duels if I don't and leave. Add to that there are a few games I have all the others in the series coming out and I can definitely wait for servers. For Honor takes about 90% of my game time and certainly will when servers are in.

Vakris_One
12-18-2017, 12:31 AM
Yup they are now :D what happened btw. Could this happen with me too D:

.... or was it a Nobushi Effect? methinks it's the latter...
No idea why but my posts were only showing up for me and nobody else. Maybe all my criticism of the faction war led a dev to shadow ban my forum account for a day ;)

brashtralas
12-18-2017, 12:50 AM
Won’t change much for me. P2p is a little better overall, but when the servers were working, they were great.

Devils-_-legacy
12-18-2017, 10:02 AM
I dont want the p2p back now 😣 I never had one issue or any lagg with the dedicated servers