PDA

View Full Version : Shaman bash after throw

Devils-_-legacy
12-15-2017, 09:09 PM
Does she really need this to be guaranteed feels like she has the same ledging ability as a heavy

bob333e
12-15-2017, 09:11 PM
Yeah I agree, guaranteed headbutt after GB and throw is a bit too silly. Also, her sprinting speed while carrying an offering in Tribute needs readjustment, imo.

Devils-_-legacy
12-15-2017, 09:19 PM
The more I play her or against her I can see they gave her everything it's strange

bob333e
12-15-2017, 09:25 PM
Marketing gimmick. OP hero for sale at season release, right before Free Weekend... it was all obvious, to try and draw in new players with a Season Pass cash-grab.

They knew she was on another level. The procedure being, release her, entertain newcomers with a noob-friendly hero, readjust her later.

Still, with her recent adjustments, and with practicing more and more against her, I see her less and less of a trouble. And with the upcoming dedicated servers, less latency issues will make reading her moves easier.

Not sure whether they're going to address her sprinting speed while carrying an offering, but I sure hope so.

Erhanninja
12-16-2017, 08:39 AM
Yeah I agree, guaranteed headbutt after GB and throw is a bit too silly. Also, her sprinting speed while carrying an offering in Tribute needs readjustment, imo.

+1

Knight_Raime
12-16-2017, 11:25 PM
I think it's fine. they just need to get rid of splat on pounce.

Devils-_-legacy
12-17-2017, 12:16 AM
I didn't realise it had wall splat I just noticed the ledge potential wile I was trying her out in the open test I was a bit surprised

Knight_Raime
12-17-2017, 06:58 AM
I didn't realise it had wall splat I just noticed the ledge potential wile I was trying her out in the open test I was a bit surprised

i've never been ledged by it but I only duel so.
But yeah it can splat. Which isn't needed since she already gets a confirmed heavy off of throw anyway.
If her pounce was less flexible then it would be fine to keep splat. But her kit is very fluid. So it's not really needed.

Devils-_-legacy
12-17-2017, 07:10 AM
I defo agree at that if it has wall splat thats a bit much for a assassin she plays like a hybrid too much imo shes a Jack of all trades feel bad playing her atm seems like she has way too much but that could be because the ogs kits aren't as eccentric

Devils-_-legacy
12-17-2017, 07:12 AM
The ledge potential is amazing is say it's on par with warlords I think i was on high fort every throw and headbutt resulted in a ledge from the objective with 3 bridges

Arekonator
12-17-2017, 07:17 AM
Being able to ledge people better than warlord is not fine, certainly not for an assassin.

Alustar.
12-17-2017, 01:18 PM
Reduce throw distance and make only predators mercy wild cats rage mix up confirmed on a throw and she would be fine, there is no need to confirm predators hunger. I don't even know why you would do it unless near a ledge, honestly. At let that way it would be a heavy risk vs reward like it should be.

Hormly
12-17-2017, 10:25 PM
Being able to ledge people better than warlord is not fine, certainly not for an assassin.

Agreed sir! Only guy on the feild i can see out shoving me is the rikishi inspired shugoki