PDA

View Full Version : The Aramusha

Sneakly20
12-15-2017, 04:58 PM
So I would say Iím a somewhat decent player. When season 4 rolled out I wanted to play ara and it was fun for the first little while because new character etc. I need some advice. How do you open up another player with ara? Iím at the point where the heavy to light soft feint will always get blocked or parried. And zone will only get you so far. Advice please?

Knight_Raime
12-15-2017, 06:33 PM
Unfortunately unless your opponent is willing to attempt parries you can't do much.
On most players I can random zone cancel into GB as it's super fast through and through.
Players that will actually attempt to attack me randomly i've had some success with dashing top heavy since it has armor.
One cheeky tactic I have seen work occasionally is zone cancel into dashing top heavy.

This really only works on people who attempt to poke you at range with say bushi or shin if they're trying to avoid the cancel into GB.
Or if they just roll away to avoid your zone nonsense. It won't work against players who stand still and are confident in reacting to whatever you do after the cancel.