PDA

View Full Version : How are the servers going?

DoctorMcBatman
12-15-2017, 03:31 PM
I've been occupied by work and life the past two days, and my SSD is running out of space so I don't think I'll take the 20GB to test the servers this weekend.

How's it going?

Alustar.
12-15-2017, 04:19 PM
I don't think PC player are gong to notice mouth outside of better match Staley. We, on console however, are having a much smoother, more streamlined experience(or at least I am).
It's much easier to react to changes around you now.

nerach
12-15-2017, 04:23 PM
On PS4, aside from a couple of disconnects, the connection was much smoother. In 15 matches, there wasn't one noticeable instance of lag.

Charmzzz
12-15-2017, 04:29 PM
I don't think PC player are gong to notice mouth outside of better match Staley. We, on console however, are having a much smoother, more streamlined experience(or at least I am).

PC suffered from disconnects and different connections between players just as much. Dedicated Servers are a blast for us, too. Did 25+ yesterday, no disconnects, no unstable reaction times, constant fight flow.

DoctorMcBatman
12-15-2017, 04:37 PM
Yeah while the P2P matchmaking on PC has gotten MUCH BETTER than it was at release, it still is not really at an acceptable level. Glad to hear servers seem to be going well.

brashtralas
12-15-2017, 05:15 PM
Not great for me. A little less reliable than the completely unreliable p2p, currently.

DoctorMcBatman
12-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Not great for me. A little less reliable than the completely unreliable p2p, currently.

Sorry to hear. Would you mind sharing your platform, location, and connection quality?

JESTER Z99
12-15-2017, 06:40 PM
Servers have been great for me over 25 games and no disconnects . No lag when players leave , Great job keep it up . ps4 ny .

Estillon
12-15-2017, 07:25 PM

I'm on PC and it's night and day! It really saddens me to know I have to go back to the live game on Monday.

One disconnect last night in over 20 matches. And it wasn't even the #137 error I'm used to. A lone little #139 bug.

In the live game, I get way more disconnected matches then completed ones, which leads to switching to The Division for the daylies and a run of boss farming. I didn't switch last night.

brashtralas
12-15-2017, 07:43 PM
Sorry to hear. Would you mind sharing your platform, location, and connection quality?

Missouri, XboxoneX, ~900 up and down, 9-15 ms, wired directly to modem, ports open, wired elite controller.

Itís worth noting that it almost instantly relaxed matchmaking for me, leading me to believe that there either isnít a Midwest server, or itís not working.