PDA

View Full Version : There is a glitch for any hero with a shield

Ianoneshot
12-15-2017, 01:43 PM
It would just randomly disappear! However, I got gameplay with warlord, and it actually (almost) looks like it's meant to be that way.

https://youtu.be/OLSGW3m79dw

I was kinda hesitant to release this video, but that's because I really liked that look with warlord! It almost fits! It looks like its mean ti be....... Maybe there can be an option to remove his shield? PLEAAAAAAASSE I LOVE THAT LOOK!

Tyrjo
12-15-2017, 05:06 PM
Yes, this happens every now and then. Once I fought a Gladiator with no trident. I think it is linked to the 3D-model asset not being where it should be or being pulled into the game the wrong way.

caffeinatedneil
12-15-2017, 07:26 PM
This has happened to me twice in the past two weeks. After being revived, I had no weapon but still swung and acted as though I did. This happened with a Warden and a Centurion.

bob333e
12-15-2017, 09:07 PM
Happened with me several times, on PS4. I think it's because the weapon model does not reload properly upon respawn, possibly because as you died in the last match, the character model collided with something it shouldn't collide with, and the weapon model got stuck in collision hitboxes or whatever. The game would then skip reloading that weapon model and you end up without the weapon model on respawn. And chances are, the weapon model stays in denial upon subsequent deaths and respawns.

And hey, are you Warlord, or Warcent? :p

Ianoneshot
12-15-2017, 10:35 PM
you see the thing is, I dont really want this fixed, or fixed but there's an option to have no shield. Even tho it looks wonky I LOVE IT.

UbiJurassic
12-16-2017, 12:28 AM
Huh, that's actually a pretty neat looking bug. Thanks for making us aware of the problem, Ianoneshot.