PDA

View Full Version : No one plays in my region anymore

ObnoxiousWeaboo
12-14-2017, 09:42 PM
I'm struggling hard to find any matches these days on PC.

I live in the UK and almost exclusively run up against Russians (they live 4,000 miles away so the lag is horrendous, but hey its "EU" technically...)
If I go to dominion I have to wait around 5minutes for a game (it usually never fills up and we end up with 2-3 BOTs in the game) and then I see the same 5 faces day after day. Its boring. If I go to duel i'll be sat in queue for around 5 minutes again before finally finding a partner, the game then rematches me with this same guy over and over, even if I wait a while first.

Recently the queues have been so dead i've been sent up against nothing but rep 0's. Like is this a joke? I'm diamond ranked and you're forcing me to play brand new players? Didn't you fix this? This isn't good for them or myself.

Can you just let me join the NA servers or something. I have no competition, its killing my enjoyment.

Dead lobby each team with a BOT, and everyone except me is new at the game.
https://my.mixtape.moe/akrzzf.jpg

Another example from just now, this isn't funny
https://my.mixtape.moe/clrgso.jpg

Mia.Nora
12-14-2017, 10:11 PM
I wish my region was as active as yours. Oceania player here, only way I get to play is by VPN to west coast US.

Charmzzz
12-14-2017, 10:25 PM
Uhm, you know it is Open Test? That's why today there are only few players on Live. I have 0 issues finding matches in the live game all the time and I am on PC in Europe, too.

ObnoxiousWeaboo
12-14-2017, 10:44 PM
This has been an issue for months not just today.

Charmzzz
12-14-2017, 10:47 PM
In the UK? Really? I am in Germany and I have 0 issues finding Duels and Dominion. Maybe you mean only Duel Tournaments? They are pretty dead.

ObnoxiousWeaboo
12-14-2017, 11:10 PM
No, literally everything. I always have to wait for the skill requirements, area, and rep to widen to All Areas before it finds anything. I either get brand new players who all have chat off, or I get Russians, pretty much no exceptions.

hecate160992
12-15-2017, 04:20 AM
I think this is an issue related just to the Uk that needs looking into tbh. I have the exact same problem and am matched versus Russians and Americans most of the time. Never Europeans. I have to queue with friends from mainland Europe to be matched versus people anywhere close to myself.

ChampionRuby50g
12-15-2017, 04:41 AM
I wish my region was as active as yours. Oceania player here, only way I get to play is by VPN to west coast US.

What platform are you on? I don't have a problem finding games in Oceania Xbox, and while admittedly a lot of it is the same people I can still play in our region no problem.