PDA

View Full Version : How big are Shukogi and Lawbringer?

DoodTheMan
12-14-2017, 03:47 AM
If we consider that the soldiers are average sized people?

Tundra 793
12-14-2017, 03:48 AM
I dunno, like 3 meters+ tall?

AlexHuaTian
12-14-2017, 03:57 AM
They are pretty tall. Even the short and average size characters are pretty tall in the game. The npcs that fight for you for instance are always shorter than the playable heroes. I was surprised to see that when I stopped and looked around.

PDXGorechild
12-14-2017, 11:32 AM
They are pretty tall. Even the short and average size characters are pretty tall in the game. The npcs that fight for you for instance are always shorter than the playable heroes. I was surprised to see that when I stopped and looked around.

I guess that's there to depict that they are run-of-the-mill conscripts, average men and women (I hear the women - I never see them!?) whereas you are a special warrior, taller, more muscular and meaner.

As for Shugoki and Lawbringer, they're like 50% bigger than the NPC's. I'd hazard a guess most average soldiers would be 5 to 5.5 ft tall around the time of when 4h is set. Meaning Lawb and Shug must be at least 7 and a half feet tall..

Beast.

ChampionRuby50g
12-14-2017, 11:41 AM
I guess that's there to depict that they are run-of-the-mill conscripts, average men and women (I hear the women - I never see them!?) whereas you are a special warrior, taller, more muscular and meaner.

As for Shugoki and Lawbringer, they're like 50% bigger than the NPC's. I'd hazard a guess most average soldiers would be 5 to 5.5 ft tall around the time of when 4h is set. Meaning Lawb and Shug must be at least 7 and a half feet tall..

Beast.

Sentinel is a prime example of this. I don't have a problem with their been female heroes, or even if there were female minions. But I can't see why their are female voices in those moments, where the NPC minions are. Seems like a waste of resources.

But, I would hazard the LB or Shugo to be around 8ft tall. Well over 2m at least.

Arekonator
12-14-2017, 05:52 PM
Maybe its the other way around and as one of the after-effects of cataclysm, whole human species suffer a widespread severe case of dwarfism, so the lucky few who are born with average or large build are naturally destined to become heroes.

Claudius_Katt
12-14-2017, 09:10 PM
DualGro over on the Reddit forums made a pretty cool height chart using the creeper warden glitch,
Its interesting to say the least, Iíve pasted the link below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7cgb23/thanks_to_creeper_warden_i_think_i_could_make_a/

BuffMontagne.-
12-20-2018, 10:27 PM
Hi! I know it's been around a year and a half this post was made but I think I've partially came to a conclusion.
Supposedly, if lawbringers are always the same height, they should be around 2,10 meters/6.8 feet or just 2 meters high
Ezio is according to the game's manual 1.85 meters and as seen in this picture, he's
https://imgur.com/a/JU1yROT

bhitrock
12-20-2018, 11:10 PM
Maybe its the other way around and as one of the after-effects of cataclysm, whole human species suffer a widespread severe case of dwarfism, so the lucky few who are born with average or large build are naturally destined to become heroes.

That's probably what the devs had in mind all along since the game release.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-20-2018, 11:35 PM
It would be cool if shugoki faught upright like Lawbringer so his size was more psychologically intimidating in battle. Then again I have trouble seeing a peacekeeper sometimes when fighting them.