PDA

View Full Version : I quit

hecate160992
12-14-2017, 01:04 AM
Cancerous community has caused me to self harm. Same issues still ongoing that I reported months ago, still nothing can be done. I'm out Ubi, you win. I have uninstalled and will not be supporting this game any longer. You simply don't care.

Apolloassn13
12-14-2017, 01:23 AM
Cancerous community has caused me to self harm. Same issues still ongoing that I reported months ago, still nothing can be done. I'm out Ubi, you win. I have uninstalled and will not be supporting this game any longer. You simply don't care.

You hurt yourself over a video game and people on the video game whom u don't even know ?. I think you should get help.

hecate160992
12-14-2017, 01:28 AM
Think about peoples past before you say anything. I've been hacked once and ddosed twice on this game. In a previous game I had a guy hate me so much he drove halfway across the country and killed my dog. And if you think it's just me then you're mistaken. Spliced is suffering from depression because of this game too. I've been hounded by the same people for months allover the internet and am told there's nothing anyone can do. While you sit here and defend this behaviour. Way to prove my point.

UbiJurassic
12-14-2017, 01:34 AM
We here at Ubisoft want to ensure all of our players are safe and sound, as we take threats of self-harm very seriously, and want to provide you with the appropriate connections to follow for self-help if needed.

If you have any thoughts of self-harm, please contact the suicide hotline listed below. You will be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime, 24/7.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
1-800-273-8255 (1-800-273-TALK)*