PDA

View Full Version : Why is Aramusha's light spam ok?

thekingshad
12-13-2017, 03:00 AM
.....Asking for a friend

UbiJurassic
12-13-2017, 03:53 AM
I think you'll find that most players dislike the concept of light spam. However, if a player is light spamming, that also means that they are predictable, to an extent, as well. When it comes to Aramusha's infinite combo, you know that if he starts from the side, that his next move is to attack from the top. Still the frustrations players have shared with us are certainly something we've taken note of and brought to the team.

Playing_Mantis
12-13-2017, 12:18 PM
the thing is that it doesn't even matter if you know where its coming because u still can't block it. thats the issue. not sure if its a lag thing but sometimes i really just can't block it even when i know where its going... just a bad move. so spammy. i was hoping this character was going to be more epic with sick moves and mixups but then he turned out to be a spam fest... so boring he is. fighting him as an assassin if you get hit is just the worst experience ever. awesome game, just this one character really makes me crazy.

Knight_Raime
12-13-2017, 12:53 PM
Because it's largely a L2P issue that is unintentionally feeling worse due to the lack of lag compensation.

Apolloassn13
12-13-2017, 01:55 PM
Most of the problems from light spam come from the crappy connections, it's not very ideal to balance a character off connection issues. Also keep in mind if u see a skilled aramusha using feints and soft feints ( that isn't spamming)