PDA

View Full Version : Share your For honor gametime!

GMG Peter
12-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Today I was wandering through my achievements and such stuff and I did encounter information regarding my total playtime in FH.

I was amazed sooo much 🤣
I always thought I have like 300..maybe 350 hours into the game.
I was wrong..

691 hours!! 🙈 booooi 😂

What are your playtimes warriors?
PS: I have image as a proof, but I can't find how to attach image to this post since I'm on phone. Any advices?

CandleInTheDark
12-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Today I was wandering through my achievements and such stuff and I did encounter information regarding my total playtime in FH.

I was amazed sooo much ��
I was wrong..

691 hours!! �� booooi ��

PS: I have image as a proof, but I can't find how to attach image to this post since I'm on phone. Any advices?

24 days 18 hours 30 minutes which a quick google search tells me is around 591 hours.

GMG Peter
12-12-2017, 10:28 PM
24 days 18 hours 30 minutes which a quick google search tells me is around 591 hours.

That is very nice too 👌🏼

bob333e
12-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Fresh screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/0LCLqbQ.png

201 hours since November 3rd, and still going strong! count on me for hitting 1000 hours by new year's eve.

GMG Peter
12-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Fresh screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/0LCLqbQ.png

201 hours since November 3rd, and still going strong! count on me for hitting 1000 hours by new year's eve.

Man do you even sleep? :D If I remember correctly, then you started playing somewhere before season 4 start?
But I can understand.. Hours are minutes in this game. And if you add dc issues.. Then actual play is at half.

bob333e
12-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Man do you even sleep? :D If I remember correctly, then you started playing somewhere before season 4 start?
But I can understand.. Hours are minutes in this game. And if you add dc issues.. Then actual play is at half.

Hahah, I actually dedicate all my weekends, plus whatever free time I get during the week, to For Honor these days. I'm barely playing anything else.

And yup, started For Honor early November, right towards the end of Season 3. Most of my time is spent in Custom Match, and Story Mode took roughly 20 hours, on Hard. Already did a few missions on Realistic, and planning to finish it all on Realistic.

Alustar.
12-13-2017, 01:12 AM
Lol, I'm only at 167 ish hours. And I've been playing since launch. Guess that explains why I'm garbage. XD

Tundra 793
12-13-2017, 02:30 AM

I was amazed sooo much ��
I was wrong..

691 hours!! �� booooi ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6l8MFdTaPE

Kidding, I'm at like 12 days, something something hours myself. Too lazy to do math on the actual hours.

iso_memory
12-13-2017, 02:50 AM
51 Days 23 Hours 16 Minutes and not a single broken controller :D

CandleInTheDark
12-13-2017, 02:55 AM
51 Days 23 Hours 16 Minutes and not a single broken controller :D

Two broken controllers but technically not my fault >.> the Elite controller does not do general play wear and tear well and my dog trampled on the charge wire of my replacement to that lol.

Helnekromancer
12-13-2017, 02:56 AM
Here's mine

https://i.imgur.com/fvSCh5u.jpg

923h which is 38 Days and 11 hours

I think this is the only game I play on my Xbox

iso_memory
12-13-2017, 02:57 AM
Uh huh...sure :P

My roommate has destroyed 3 controllers, the arm of his gaming chair, and he's sitting at around 20 days played. lol

ChampionRuby50g
12-13-2017, 04:00 AM
According to FH Tracker, I have 580 hours into this game. I heard this is a bit inconsistent, so I'm not too sure. If we consider disconnects, there would be another hundred hours at least.

bob333e
12-13-2017, 04:03 AM
According to FH Tracker, I have 580 hours into this game. I heard this is a bit inconsistent, so I'm not too sure. If we consider disconnects, there would be another hundred hours at least.

FHTracker only tracks time spent in PvP. I believe it disregards all of Story Mode, Custom Match, Practice Mode, and PvAI matches where matchmaking is off. That nets you near-600 hours on PvP alone, and likely near 750ish hours if we add Custom Match, Practice Mode, and Story Mode.

CandleInTheDark
12-13-2017, 04:32 AM
Uh huh...sure :P

My roommate has destroyed 3 controllers, the arm of his gaming chair, and he's sitting at around 20 days played. lol

Mmhm sure lol, I know I am not a top tier gamer so I don't get stressed. But yeah I bought an Elite pad off my brother only he was too cheap to buy insurance for it, within six weeks I had heavy stick drift. Got it replaced, no idea how as it was out of original warranty, and in less than four weeks the right bumper breaks(insert peacekeeper main joke here).

And yeah the other one was a heavy thud onto laminate flooring, it managed to holdout to the end of the first double xp weekend then something in the right analogue stick went crunch, grind and something inside broke. My latest has lasted a couple months though and I have insurance on this one,might be half the price of an Elite one but still don't want to pay full price for a replacement.

ChampionRuby50g
12-13-2017, 04:33 AM
FHTracker only tracks time spent in PvP. I believe it disregards all of Story Mode, Custom Match, Practice Mode, and PvAI matches where matchmaking is off. That nets you near-600 hours on PvP alone, and likely near 750ish hours if we add Custom Match, Practice Mode, and Story Mode.

I very rarely play PvAI, and only probably spent just 15 hours playing through the campaign a few times, and the majority of the time certainly is in PVP. It's gotten me 106 reps so far.

vgrimr_J
12-13-2017, 11:51 AM
55d and 9 hours..god im a nerd:nonchalance:

GMG Peter
12-13-2017, 01:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6l8MFdTaPE

Kidding, I'm at like 12 days, something something hours myself. Too lazy to do math on the actual hours.

And my total rep is 37 lool 😬 i was lot In custom matches..
And yes i have a job too 😁

GMG Peter
12-13-2017, 01:37 PM
Here's mine

https://i.imgur.com/fvSCh5u.jpg

923h which is 38 Days and 11 hours

I think this is the only game I play on my Xbox

OMG!! You Will have 1000 hours In few days with your tempo friend 😱

Hats off