PDA

View Full Version : Shaman in tribute mode

Erhanninja
12-12-2017, 08:35 PM
I think another aspect of Shaman overlook by our amazing developers that her running speed.

She runs faster then Orochi (me) with tribute on her back? Itís not possible to catch her.

Anybody else same experience?

brashtralas
12-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Iíve mentioned this before, as well. Sheís faster than my centurion while she carries a tribute.

All classes should have a set speed when carrying a tribute, with hybrids moving at the reduced speed of their primary class(so vanguard/assassin hybrids move at vanguard speed).its nonsense that she can simply run ALL the way back to their base(and likely her friends), and thereís nothing I can do about it because she rolled out of my one and only shot at hitting her.

Just to give you a heads up, I was essentially told to Git Gud because itís a ďtactical part of the game mode.Ē Seems to be a common response from some on these forums.

Alustar.
12-13-2017, 01:03 AM
I've noticed that it doesn't seem to actually debuff everyone the same or even properly at times. I've been on my shaman and been outrun by a hero one time, then been able to catch them later that same match.
I'm not sure how it functions right now, but ideally you would wan' a uniform debuff for everyone, for example reduce the run speed of any hero carrying an offering by 15%.

BLOOD-E-BARON
12-13-2017, 01:14 AM
So much for the promise of shugo being able to chase down a tribute bearer....

Hopefully a fix is on the way

Erhanninja
12-13-2017, 01:30 AM
Itís really frustrating that developers did such a sloppy work with season 4.

They didnít check anything properly. I donít know if they were rushed or they donít want to work on this game anymore.

Any reps wanna comment on this issue? This is no brainer really...