PDA

View Full Version : For Honor: Valkyrie Execution

Jansen5
12-12-2017, 04:37 PM
Any news on what day this Title Update happens? I have seen the patch notes and "What's New" but nothing reveals the upcoming TU for this month. I am mostly eager for it due to the Valkyrie execution to be added into it. This would complete my collection of her stuff. Besides Reputation unlocks I pretty much have all of her things unlocked. She is my main. Val is waifu, so it would only bring more fun and some giggles when you see Val nail a hero in the groin for touching her.

No one touches waifu!

Vakris_One
12-12-2017, 04:47 PM
What's the Viking word for waifu?

Jansen5
12-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Kona or Kvan in nordic terms

CandleInTheDark
12-12-2017, 05:05 PM
It is generally around middle of the month but there have been no patch notes on the Den yet.Eric did say on the last Den that we are running into a couple big shows,so my guess is we get patch notes this week the patch the week after or the notes in two weeks with the patch after that.

Like I said, educated guess at best.

Jansen5
12-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Excitement will lead to impatience for me sadly. But as long as there is some sort of announcement for it I will be happy. It's probably one of the funnier ones we got, next to lawbringer.

FredEx919
12-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Hey everyone. The patch should be sometime next week. I'm just waiting for the final notes to get them prepped and ready for posting. Valk execution is in this patch as well.

Jansen5
12-12-2017, 05:13 PM
Can't wait