PDA

View Full Version : When is “real” shaman nerf coming?

Erhanninja
12-12-2017, 11:32 AM
When are having real shaman nerf? Seriously noobs with no skill became master of this game thanks to our amazing developers coming up with characters without testing at all. You can’t counter them with heavy class...They have them best features of every class and faction. How can you give her nail bomb as well as fire flask? What’s the logic here?Every feature of Shaman applies bleeed wth? If they see they can’t beat you normally. No problem just throw an axe which applies bleed damage as well?!? WTH were they thinking making such a feature?!? By the moment you realise you hit by an axe she is on you already. This game always had issues but never as much as season 4. That’s why I had to come to forums. Come on just because they want to sell the game they shouldn’t come with such characters which makes for new comers enjoyable but ruins the game for original members. I just had a shaman in dominion she scored highest just putting traps throwing axe and whatever jump that’s it. Didn’t even fight It’s ridiculous.

Charmzzz
12-12-2017, 12:42 PM
1. Moveset of Shaman will hopefully be the new "standard" for upcoming Characters and Reworks. Her mixup potential should be applied to every Character imo.
2. You can counter every move of her. I don't know which problem you have as a heavy-class, just block, dodge or parry just like you do versus other Characters.
3. Did you see Lawbringers going full-bomb-feats? Annoying af, too. Traps can be rolled through now and throwing weapons can be dodged, just like Shaman's Predator (jump) moves. They got nerfed and are very reactable now.

I think you have to adapt to the new Characters because this will be how movesets in the future will look. More complex, less reliant on 1-2 good moves.

DoctorMcBatman
12-12-2017, 03:52 PM
I think the first nerf made a lot of good steps. There isn't much I'd change about Shaman. Like Charmzzz said, we're getting to the point where the new heroes aren't OP, but the release heroes are under-powered given the direction the devs are trying to move in (I agree with the direction, just wish it started out that way).

The one thing that irks me the most are the traps and projectiles. I know they've added the ability to dodge them, but my complaint is when you're facing an enemy team with multiple trap-layers. It's not uncommon to play a match against 2 Shaman, 1 Shaman & 1 Zerker, 2 Shaman & 1 Raider, etc.. The trap laying gets out of control in these cases.

It's like LB's or Raiders or WL's who just come out of nowhere, into the frame, and drag you off a ledge. Is that really conducive to being a serious, skill-based fighting game? No.

Jansen5
12-12-2017, 04:47 PM
I haven't had an issue since their minor nerf, I found myself getting neck bitten less now. Its all about that dodge leap heavy spam.

FredEx919
12-12-2017, 05:24 PM
the tracking needs fixing..

This should be in the next patch.