PDA

View Full Version : Shaman GB push and head butt

Erhanninja
12-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Seriously this thing is very annoying. She would just push you in any direction and you are still staggered after the push and she would ledge you with head butt. Not to mention that push and head butt throws you across the map.

How can I be staggered by GB push if I didnít hit a wall? Itís completely against game mechanics. I really want an answer to this from our amazing developers or any reps. How is this possible?

Baturai
12-11-2017, 09:22 PM
what makes it anoying is the cancel mid air.

Tobias96716
12-12-2017, 01:03 AM
what makes it anoying is the cancel mid air.

what mid air cancel? because you cant cancel mid air...only at the beginning before you leave the ground....

Alustar.
12-12-2017, 01:30 AM
Yeah no mid air cancel. You can change attacks from hungry/Mercy to WCR or hard cancel before she makes her leap, not mid air.

Erhanninja
12-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Cancel mid air thing is Aramusha which is also silly imo.

Devils-_-legacy
12-12-2017, 05:28 PM
It doesnt make much sense why she has the ledge potential of a heavy but she's an assassin class they should just change her archtype to a hybrid would suite her more

Devils-_-legacy
12-12-2017, 05:42 PM
For an assassin she's strangly effective at ledging I think it was over sight putting that into her kit she's just too good at everything I'm not even sure what her draw back is if she has one or what she's a Jack of all trades that'sgot better version then the people she got it from lol from side dodge heavys(modified beserker) to forward heavy (modified from Peacekeeper at least imo

CandleInTheDark
12-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Yeah the ledging potential is overly strong for an assassin. I think the changes they have made on her were the right ones to start with but it is something I feel they need to look at.