PDA

View Full Version : Feedback PC Assassin's Creed : 10 Years of Inspiration <3

HeavPsych
12-11-2017, 07:08 PM
If any one ever said that Gaming is a bad thing and time wasting, I would say to them : "How're the things with the nuclear program you're working on then?" "Man, you gotta understand, It's not that you're sitting in front of your computer and wasting your time playing a video game .. it's not about the gaming itself, it's about the experience you're having. You can live inside the game, you can feel another human staying up for at least half a year working with passion, trying to give millions an experience they're never gonna forget. Every video game has a real life story behind it."

At age of 15, it was the first time I've seen real inspiration in my life. I started playing a game called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, I was fascinated about the historical details and made alot of research to assure that the history events are real. I was really amazed when I found out about the other parts, so when I finished Brotherhood, I started the franchise from the very beginning (Assassin's Creed 1) .. Since then I was like a hardcore for The Creed. Always waiting for the next part. I couldn't afford to buy it and since I was 15, I didn't have a credit card to buy the company edition, so I was pirating it, sadly. I decided when I reach 18 I would buy all of the parts and play them from the very beginning. By 18, there were too much life troubles and falls, I almost forgot what I had decided 3 years back,. Sadly again. When AC Origins World announcement took place, I was like whaaat! A Creed in my ancestoral country!!! .. I suddenly remembered my promise to myself. And I bought the whole franchise this last september, now I'm almost finishing it.
So, this winter holiday I'm joining the brotherhood in my ancestoral country and I'm sure it will be most fascinating like all thr parts before.
Celebrating 10 years of inspiration 🎉🎉

#assassinscreed

The Assassin's Creed Community Documentary : https://youtu.be/f-eNJlga_mU

Share your story :D :D

naumaan
12-12-2017, 02:56 AM
very nice mate .. Welcome to the Creed

veronica5585
12-13-2017, 10:50 PM
Nothing is true
Everything is permitted.